Thalia contemplates following her father's example.

"I'm going to kill him," Thalia said in greek, body trembling in anger.

"He's immortal." Annabeth reminded her.

"I will figure something out." The huntress promised. "Somehow."

Annabeth rolled her eyes and spoke to the class in English. "Hello class, I'm Annabeth, second in command of the Kidemonas. This is Thalia, a friend from the Kynigoi troupe and Percy's cousin. Welcome to..." She paused and turned to Thalia. "Did Percy and the Headmaster ever come up with an official class title?"

Thalia shrugged.

"Nevermind." Annabeth looked out at the fifth year students, their first class of the day.

Hermione was in this group, along with the main protagonist Harry and his rival, Malfoy, who reminded her of Ares with his stuck up attitude.

Annabeth estimated that this would be Thalia's only class.

"Now, I'm usually all for a planned lesson but it's been a long time since I spoke with a wizard who knew what I was so how about instead of a lecture you ask us some questions and we give answers. Go ahead and sit down."

Hermione looked both scandalized and intrigued. Definitely alternate universe daughter of Athena material.

They were having their class outside, about fifty yards from the lakeshore, under some trees that looked like they had been climbed and leaned against many times before.

Thalia took the suggestion to sit a bit farther than the students, swinging herself into the tree with ease, pulling an apple from her pocket and cutting off the skin with a knife.

The wizards took a moment but eventually sat down, some pulling off their outer robes and using them as blankets, each staying with their houses.

Hermione was one of the first to raise her hand. "Do the colors of your cloaks mean anything or is it a personal choice?"

"Our colors are a symbol of the troop we are in. The Kidemonas wear green, and Kynigoi wears silver. The colors were chosen by our leaders."

"Are there any other groups?" A Hufflepuff boy asked.

Annabeth nodded. "There are many troupes across the world. The Kidemonas are allied with five and have friendly relations with many more. Perhaps you've even met some of them without realizing it. It's beyond rare for us to reveal ourselves in groups."

"Why did you then?" A Gryffindor asked. "Reveal yourselves? Does it have to do with the rumors?"

"A long time ago we fae lived side by side with mortals, helping each other out. Percy is hoping that by our kind interacting with the future of magical society, this bond may be established. If this year doesn't end on a good note, we will simply vanish again and try again in another thousand years."

"How old are you?" A Hufflepuff blurted out, looking embarrassed a moment after.

Annabeth laughed. "That's a bit trickier for me to answer than Thalia because of my troupe. Fae age depending on which troupe they join as each leader has their own abilities. Percy can manipulate time, makes it run faster or slower depending on his emotions. The muggle saying 'Time flys when your having fun' is quite literal when it comes to him. If I had not joined his troupe I would be older than your grandmothers, but since I did I'm old enough to have gone to school with Dumbledore."

There were some gasps of surprise. "How old are you, Professor Thalia?" A Hufflepuff asked.

"About a hundred. I stopped counting after I turned forty." Thalia replied, not looking away from her apple carving. "But there are some in my troupe who are over a thousand. My lady began Kynigoi around-" She stopped, apparently failing to fight off her dramatic nature. "Hey, kid what year is it?" She pointed her knife at Malfoy.