Finally, the scene you've all been waiting for.

"Actually it's quite likely."

Silence reigned in the DADA classroom as every single witch and wizard stared at the blonde fae seated in the window.

"Pardon?" Umbridge finally managed to get out. This was the class she was supposed to humiliate the Potter brat in, not get interrupted by a half-breed.

"I said it's quite likely." Jacob, son of Apollo, repeated. "I mean, you act like we didn't ask around before we decided to settle here. We received many accounts of the schist students here put up with."

"There have been some rather...unfortunate incidents, but the professors had it all well in hand." Umbridge had a done a 180, her attitude changing from dealing with unruly children to a diplomat from a hostile nation.

"That's not what they tell us." Jacob said, twirling a throwing knife between his fingers. "Possessed teachers, werewolves, escaped convicts, basilisks, dementors, which I hear you are personally responsible for, but as for in this classroom, well, let's do a count, shall we, Alexis?"

"Oh, yes." Alexis, daughter of Athena said, appearing suddenly in an empty chair, feet prompted up against the table, gazing at a paperback written in Greek, looking for all the world like she was completely at ease. "Year, one. Possessed teacher choked out a student."

"Year two, " Jacob continued, not letting Umbridge get a word in. "A basilisk petrified several students. We fae ourselves have problems dealing with those, not to mention the DADA teacher tried to memory wipe a pair of twelve-year-olds."

"That could have been fixed." Alexis said. "I hear Cabin 23 in the East coast troupe settlement is excellent at retrieving memories."

"I don't think that would work for them." Jacob countered. "They are mortals, after all."

"Fair."

Hermione caught a glimpse of a silver-haired girl with shifting gray eyes standing behind Umbridge, hidden in the shadows.

"Year three, a teacher, whom, according to students, was one of the best DADA teachers ever, went werewolf on the same student that got choked out year one." Alexis added.

"Not to mention the ministry sanctioned wraiths." Jacob added. "Speaking of, did Nico take care of the ones still in the woods yet?"

"He still has quadrant six but yes."

"Oh, that's good."

By now most of the students were suppressing snickers at Umbridge's steadily reddening face.

"Back on topic." Alexis snapped. "Escaped convict, one that got in multiple times." She tsked her tongue. "That's not very secure."

"And the sad events of last year, where a child died in a ministry sanctioned event and the terrorist who taught in this very room for the entire year before being administered a wraith's kiss without trial."

"I mean, we sew people into bags of angry weasels and toss them into rivers but the wraith's kiss? Brutal."

"Overall I'd say it's a 100 percent chance you'll attack, 50 percent chance you'll go for the kill with a 25 percent chance of an unforgivable." Jacob grinned. "Did I get my math right?"

"Yes." Alexis said.

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident!" Umbridge screeched.

"Akoúgetai san ti génnisí sas." Alexis said in a deadpan, making Jacob burst out laughing.

"Anyways, kids! If you want so advice, I'd form study groups. I haven't been to mortal school in a long time but I'm pretty sure this method is gonna fail. Ta!" Jacob fell backward out the window, Alexis walking calmly out the door, followed closely by the silver-haired girl.

"That, " Ron began as soon as they managed to escape Umbridge's freakout, "was brilliant."

Hermione wasn't so sure about the fae, but even she admitted that was entertaining.

----------
"I got a visit from Chaos this morning."

Annabeth looked up from her book. She was in casual clothes, jean shorts and a t-shirt advertising this or that college. "What did that gáidaros want?"

"I'll be gone for a bit. A set of worlds is having involuntary dimensional crossings and he found were my predecessor is hiding. I need to deal with both."

"It's really him?" Annabeth said, her eyes widening with fear.

Percy squeezed her hand. "It'll be fine. Im at an advantage now and he's still weakened. I just need to finish him off."

Annabeth still looked concerned. "I don't know. Are you sure you can't take one of us with you? Take Nico at the very least."

"I have to do this alone. Chaos's orders. You'll be in charge while I'm gone."

"Im already in charge."

Percy laughed as Annabeth sat a little closer to him. "I don't like it." She said. "Promise me you'll be careful."

"I swear upon the river Styx to return to you." Percy swore.

Thunder rumbled.

Annabeth smacked him. "Seaweed brain!"

He smiled, no regret whats ever. "Wise girl." He said, smiling. "And it's not like Im doing this for free. I managed to negotiate access to the Agora."

Annabeth shot up. "Seriously?"

Percy nodded. "Anyone who comes in our Gate won't be able to pass through another so we can't get back like that but we can exchange goods and visit."

"And here I thought you were hopeless." Annabeth said fondly.

They sat in silence for a long time, watching Thalia and four daughters of Apollo head into the woods, the lieutenant of Artemis looking happier then she had been in a while.

"Hurry back, Percy. Or you'll find all your taffy has became communal."

"Promise."

The wind blew, smelling of ocean water and sand, and when it died down, Annabeth was alone.

-------------
Percy walked through the back alleys of Chicago, 1944, wearing an army uniform complete with cap.

A flash of red light and a flood of divine energy caught his attention as he crossed the street and turned the corner.

He looked different this time, more like his sons, black hair and cold eyes.

He saw Percy and stopped. "Perseus Jackson, the new god of time."

"Hello, Kronos."