The chapter that is the reason why they went to Alegasiea.

Annabeth was carefully watching as the red dragon as it flew closer. "Percy, how are we playing this?"

The air was suddenly filled with high pitched music.

Baby can't you see, I'm calling, a guy like you, should wear a warning, I's danger-

The music suddenly cut off, closely followed by Leo screaming.

"Dragons are not Somalian Pirates!" Percy heard Clarrisse yell.

A pause.

"STOLLS!"

Percy couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, let's greet our guest. Sora, Skye, Jason, Frank, Hazel, if things look bad, or one of us calls, intervene The rest of you, man the canons and keep moving!"

"Sir!"

Percy turned back at the rapidly approaching dragon, eyes narrowed as he considered.

"Wise girl, do you have my back?"

"Always, Seaweed Brain."

They linked hands

And.

They.

Fell.

Roran rushed to the railing only to be knocked back by the rush of wind as a massive green dragon, Annabeth on it's back, rose above the ships.

"Great gods!" He swore falling backwards onto the deck.

"Show-off!" Someone yelled, followed by a smattering of laughter as Percy, for who else could the dragon be, and Annabeth went to meet the red rider.

Five crew member went to the railing closest to the dueling dragons, the sounds of their battle echoing across the land.

They stood, watching carefully as the others rushed around and ushered the villagers below deck once again.

"Come on, Roran. Down below." Jazz said, pushing the older man towards the hatch. "Safest place for you right now."

---------------

Annabeth slashed the rider's arm with her modified knife. It had a steel liner over the blade, along with a feather weight charm courtesy of Elaine, so it's balance wasn't thrown off.

It didn't have the reach of the Rider's blade but that's what the Drakon bone was for.

Percy scratched at the red dragon below her, keeping her protected in a godly bubble from any and all dragon fire.

They had decided early on Pegasi would only be used in emergencies, as an ace up the Kidemonas's sleeves.

So, dragons.

Well, when in Rome.

Annabeth waited until Percy was above the red dragon and jumped, activating her gravity shoes and attaching to the dragon's scales.

Her sword almost pierced the Rider's shoulder as the man was distracted by a mist illusion of herself on Percy's back.

A sword was raised and they clashed in a flury of sparks, moving as fast as Annabeth dared, determined to take him alive.

She was far more maneuverable then the rider, who had to remain in his saddle or risk falling as the dragon's attempted to throw her in a manner reminiscent to a crovodile. She made a note to herself to once again praise Jazz and Leo on their "Shinobi Sandles as the Dragon simply flew upside down, forgetting temporarily about Percy as he attempted to protect his rider.

Annabeth let her Drakon sword go flying and took immediately took advantage, punching her opponent in the face with the hilt of her dagger.

There was a sound reminiscent of glass shattering and Annabeth felt a rush of energy similar to when Jazz broke a ward down as Murtagh Morzanson was knocked unconscious.

"Jason, Sora, Skye!" Annabeth yelled, cutting Murtagh loose and letting him fall.

The dragon roared in agony, although he was only superficially hurt and went to grab Murtagh, only for Percy to slam into him, pushing him away from his rider and Annabeth.

Murtagh's free fall was halted by the twins and Annabeth was caught by Jason as Percy and the dragon slammed into the earth, catering it in a level of destruction that Annabeth had been expecting from the demogod turned god who erupted a volcano on accident.

"Schist!" Jason said, looking down at the mile of crushed trees. "That's gonna leave a mark."

"We need to back to the Argo. We need chains. We have prisioner's after all." Annabeth ordered.

"Alright." Jason said, the wind picking up.

Sora and Skye dumped their load on the deck of the Argo two, which had the least amount of villagers and was far away from Argo 4, where the kids were.

Murtagh was immidently bound in chains and stripped of all weapons and jewels, which Jackie, who was the only one who had read the Inheritence Cycle, had warned could hold spells and energy for spell casting.

"Take him to the brig!" Annabeth ordered. "Jared, Ryder, see to his injuries and keep him under. Josie and Zach will be his guards until a shift rotation is worked out. Jazz, study and break any spells you can. Have Elaine help if you need it. Don't tire yourself unnecessarily."

"Yes, ma'am." The Kidemonas said, hurting to obey. Prisoners were usually a big deal.

"I'm going to go retrieve you're sword." Skye said, looking at the crater.

"Be careful." Annabeth warned. "And thanks."

"No probs."

A hawk flew up and landed on the deck, a bearded dragon in it's talons. A moment later it turned into Percy, who stretched. "Dragons are hard."

"Was that a statement about the difficulty of transforming or an observation?" Annabeth asked dryly.

Percy looked sheepish. "Sorry I knocked you off the dragon."

Annabeth gave him a quick kiss. "I forgive you, please don't do it again."

"It won't." Percy promised. He looked at the bearded dragon and conjured up a terrarium for him. "Alexis. Please put this in the prisioner's cell."

"Yes, sir." Alexis said, taking the tank and tiny, blood red dragon."

"A bearded dragon."

"I went for the guinea pig but wasn't able to handle a reptile to mammal transformation so I went reptile to significantly smaller reptile."

"Maybe Artemis will give you lessons when we meet back up."

"I'll ask Apollo when we get back. I don't feel like being a godly pincushion."

Annabeth chuckled. "We should contact Roran's cousin. I'll have him write, or scribe a letter for him. Will you deliver it or should I track down a Hermes bag?"

"I got it. I'll leave as soon as ypu're done."

"Alright. See you later."