The chapter where Irisofthewaters explains stuff. Oops.

Percy grinned at Eragon and Saphira. "See you in Surda."

"We will meet you there." Eragon nodded. "Thank you for teaching us."

Percy grinned even wider. "Thank you for the entertainment."

He leaned backward, falling off the balcony before Etagon could realize what he meant and flashed home.

When he opened his eyes, it was to his and Annabeth's chambers aboard the Argo two.

It looked the same as most of the upper deck chambers, but it was the same one that he had when he was just an excessively bitter demigod so it was special.

He was running out of things from his mortal life.

Pushing back morbid thoughts, and heading to the main deck, he emerged to see Murtagh next to the railing, Thorne curled on his shoulder.

Both Rider and dragon gave the young god a respectful nod, before going back to gazing out at the vast landscape.

"You're back!" A familiar voice yelled and Percy was then catching Annabeth as she hugged him. "And late. The meeting is starting."

"Coming, coming!" Percy shouted as his lieutenant dragged him towards the conference room.

The high ranking Guardians were already there. The heads of divisions, and seconds and thirds, all first or second generation guardians.

The head of the the table was still empty, along with its inmedient right. Jason sat to the left, Piper next to him, and Clarrisse two seats down on the right.

Leo, Katie, Will, Travis, and Jazz sat on the same side as Clarrisse, while their Roman counterparts, Larry, son of Mercury, Hank, son of Apollo, Leila, daughter of Ceres and Blaise, son of Vulcan, and Astrid, daughter of Trivia, sat down from Piper and Jason. 

The Custos were in full armor, complete with legionnaire full-length cloaks, verses the half cloaks the Greeks favored. Their helmets were laid in a uniform line on the table and there wasn't a coffee in sight on their side, unlike Jazz, who had a large mug of straight black.

The Kidemonas, as per usual, were in more casual clothes, with the exception of Clarrisse, who probably didn't care enough to change from her armor from the meeting with the Varden Envoy a few hours earlier.

Jackie, who was clutching a red book, and looking like she was decidedly out of place, having never been called to one of these meetings before. Usually, she gave her reports to Travis, who was in charge of scouts, and he conveyed the information to the other senior Guardians. 

She sat next to Jazz, near the end of the table, who was giving her supportive looks. Three more books were set on the table, one blue, one gold, and one green.

Nico was hiding in the shadows, but Percy doubted anyone else had spotted him.

Percy sat at the head of the table, giving Jackie a supportive smile as well as Annabeth took her seat as his right hand.

"I apologize for my tardiness," Percy said, adopting formal tones as this was a rather important meeting, even if he missed the days of cheese wiz around a ping pong table. As the leader of both Roman and Greek demigods, he had to find a balance between the two, which had resulted in loose rules, but a strict hierarchy and professionalism in strategy meetings. He still slipped towards greek mannerisms every so often but he was learning, and Jason or Annabeth was there to help.

"Took you long enough." Clarrisse grinned. "Finally finished prancing around the forest with those elves, huh?"

"After they tried to kill me a few times first, my dear Weaponsmistress." Percy grinned back, before turning to the rest of the table. "Before we get into that, are there any concerns that need to be inmediently addressed?"