Beautiful Creatures and the Guard.

I got fan fiction of my fanfiction!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Thank you Lunar-Huntressfor writing this amazing chapter.

My chapter will be up whenever the Hades I feel like it.

--------------
"Ethan! No!"

Lena knew how their dreams ended. She was witnessing it through her own eyes.
And there was nothing she could do.

Time seemed to slow down as Sarafine raised her dagger over Ethan, her golden eyes glowing, ready to send him to his death...
and then suddenly stopped.

Everything was motionless- the figures, the smoke, the fire- except for her.

But there was no sign of Amma, so the Greats weren't around, either, which meant...

"Did I do this?" She wondered aloud.

"No." A voice spoke behind her. "Not all of it."
She turned to see a boy with dark hair and green eyes, but not Caster green- sea green. He had a green cloak and a golden mask.

"What do you mean?"

"You slowed time down, before I stopped it completely. That itself was impressive, I gotta admit. But I had to speed things up before your lover got hurt." He gestured over to the frozen figures of Ethan and Sarafine. "You're welcome."

"But- wha- who are you?"

He grinned, the golden mask covering the upper half of his face. "All you need to know is that I belong in another world, where I work magic unlike the Casters here. A good friend of ours sensed a death coming before his time. We got here as soon as we could."

"'We?'"

"Myself and a few others. They are, or should be, searching for something that shouldn't have been messed with, at least according to your family history."

Lena knew. But before she could say anything, time slowly started moving again, Ethan losing his balance from the top of the crypt where they stood.

Before Sarafine- her mother, this monster was her own mother- could react, Lena used all her rage built up inside to avenge the people who tried to take who she loved most.
Her mother, the destroyer.
Hunting, the predator.
Larkin, the coward and snake.
The lightning struck all three, at different points, and the figures burst into flames.

The clouds suddenly broke away, revealing the moon in its full glory.

The boy looked up. "Looks like Artemis decided to help you with your Claiming." He faced Lena. "Now is your chance to Claim yourself. If you ask me, green looks better on you."

And then he and Sarafine were gone.

Lena looked down at Ethan, who was unconscious from the fall, but still alive.

He's still alive.

After all she was put through, and a little assistance from a stranger from a strange land, Lena knew who she was.

Claim yourself. It was what I always wanted, and what Ethan's mother wanted me to do.

Claim yourself.

I am myself.

-----
"What the Hades are we supposed to do with this thing?"

"Don't ask me!"

"Hey I wouldn't-"

"Ouch!"

"-touch it."

"Why can't we touch it? We're immortal."

"Yes, but we don't belong in this world. We aren't Casters."

"Wait. Let me try." Jazz approached the Book of Moons on the crypt table, her fingers gently touching the cover. Everyone tensed, waiting for her to jump back from the burn that affected those who tried to touch it before.

But the burn never came.

"Maybe those with power similar to theirs can handle it?"

Nico suddenly stiffened. "Someone's here. They want the Book."

Everyone glanced around. Seeing nothing, they turned to Nico.

"It's a woman. Red hair and creepy golden eyes like Sarafine's. She died over a century ago. She knows about the curse because she was the one who used the Book. She says Earth is not a safe place for the Book of Moons. She knows a place in what they call the Otherworld where it won't harm anyone else."

"So...should we give it to her?"

Jazz shrugged, grabbing the Book. "I don't see why not."

"Jazz...," several Guardians warned, but it was useless. Like always.

Jazz stared at the Book in her hands. She so desperately wanted to open it, see its contents, what magic she could learn.

She felt its power, calling to her...

And then felt a slap across her face. "Snap out of it and give her the dam book already!" Clarrise yelled. "We haven't got all day! And I swear to gods if you use that Book on us you will regret the day you were rescued!"

"Oh for gods' sake!" Percy, who had returned to the Guard, snatched the Book and tossed it to a nearby guardian, who tossed it to another, and it soon became a game of hot potato as everyone tried to avoid the burns until it was in the hands of Nico, who handed it to the ghost only he could see. "I hope we are doing the right thing, giving this to you," he warned.

Then the Book was gone, and a whisper was heard in the wind.
"You can trust me. Tell her...I'm sorry..."

Percy turned to his crew. "Start heading back. I'm going to check on a few things. Will, check on Ethan, make sure he's actually okay."

"You got it, boss."

Percy began to leave the crypt, thinking back to Lena.
Let's just say, Thalia would be proud.

Sarafine, Hunting, and Larkin are gone for good. There will still be more conflicts in the future for Lena and Ethan, but nothing a pair of rusty garden shears can't fix. And without the Book, it can't get worse.

Percy sighed. The change of authors was nice, but it was time to go back to the real author.

------------
I repeat! This chapter is written byLunar-Huntress
I repeat! This chapter is written by Lunar-Huntress