The Arrival of The Hunt.

Hermione looked out the window of her dorm, her dorm mates crowded around her as they watched over fifty pegasi grazing on the lawndown, watched over by half a dozen fae.

Hagrid would love this. Hermione thought.

They were beautiful, and every shade and color imaginable.

She could see Percy's pegasus, a black as night stallion that was patrolling, eyes watching the forest as much as the herd.

At Breakfast, Dumbledore had announced that another troupe would be visiting until Christmas, making Umbridge turn purple instead of the pleased look she had after the latest Educational decree. It was almost worth it.

It also proabably didn't help matters when the Unholy quartet somehow turned everyone's food into confetti that exploded upwords with the force of a cannon blast and just as much noise the moment Dumbledore sat back down but c'est la vie.

Umbridge had also been coated in glitter, slime and slimy glitter that Hermione would vehemently deny snorting at the sight of. 

When they had increased the size of their artificial island, Hermione had to gasp at the sheer amount of power they wielded. It was almost godlike.

The Kynigoi, Thalia's troupe, according to Annabeth, were hardcore nomads, rarely settling down in one location longer then a week. They were known as the Hunt in Ancient Greece, and were the basis of many legends.

Percy, who had popped in at the end of the lesson, told them that the Kynigoi leader's chariot was pulled by four silver deer, inspiring the myth of Santa Clause.

He had conjured a mirror and the students got to see what Percy said was one of his memories from over 60 years ago. In it a younger looking Annabeth and Thalia, who would have looked exactly the same if she hadn't been wearing all black, and an auburn haired girl with silver eyes climbed into the chariot and took off into the night sky.

The dorm room opened and a sixth year prefect poked her head in. "Professor Mcgonagall wants everybody to start heading down to the Great Hall for the Arrival Feast."

Hermione nodded and thanked the perfect, cleaning dust off her robes with a wand flick.

"I hear that every one in Kynigoi has sworn off men." Fay Dunbar said, pulling on her shoes. "How horrid."

"Depends on the man." Lavender said. "They probably just haven't found the right one yet."

"And now they never will." Fay laughed.

Hermione rolled her eyes. Honestly, was she the only one who had a brain? The Kynigoi were ancient. If Hermione had lived thousands of years ago and her options were arranged marriage or girl's gang she knew which she would pick.
------------
Earlier that day.

Nat was crying.

Percy could see her, sobbing as he looked around at the empty Avenger Compound post-snap.

How he longed to comfort her, to lead the Guardians against Thanos and cleave his head from his shoulders.

But not yet.

"How is she?" Thalia asked, looking at the Iris Message.

"Not well."

"Five of her years, Percy. We'll be there soon."

Percy ended the IM before Annabeth could see.

"The island is clear." She said, holding up her clipboard. "Ready when you are."

"Alrighty then. Let get this show on the road." The god said, cracking his knuckles.

Percy let the iron grip on his powers go a bit, feeding his essence into his surroundings until his solid form was barely corporal. He could feel the grass, the creatures underneath, the beacons that were each of his guardians, both here and in their homeworld. He could feel the denizens of the deep, the small waves lapping on the lakeshore. He could feel the island, soft sand, shade trees, even the holes where the tent spikes had been pulled and the warm ash of this morning's cookfires, the celestial chains holding it all in place.

Them he reached out his hand and pulled, twisting and stretching the Island, flattining it like a pancake. He needed more material. He pulled a cloud from the sky and transformed it into land he clumped onto his sculpture, making it smoother, crinkling the edges into sand, the ground into nutrient rich dirt. He moved the shade trees to the eastern side, moving Thalia's tree, which she had carved with the symbol of Artemis, to the Hunter's side.

He pulled himself together, a pang of belonging making it hard but Annabeth's steady grip in his shoulder calling him back.  He opened his eyes and surveyed his work, a wave of fatigue washing over him.

Annabeth and Clarrisse caught him, necter at his lips and ambrosia in his hand.

"You alright Prissy?" The weapons Mistress asked.

"That was a lot of work. You didn't have to regrow the grass." Annabeth scolded. "Well done. It looks sturdy but we'll have to inspect it."

"I'll get better with age." Percy assured them. "I'm just not used to it."

They looked over as Jazz and Elaine, daughters of Hecate, began to chant, weaving the Mist to protect the Island until Percy had recovered enough to ward it, other Guardians, although they weren't as proficent, helping where they could.

Katie, Midori and Leah headed across, to begin growing the plants the Hunters would want while the others picked up bags and headed back across, group leaders holding up a map and issuing instructions.

Leo and Carson, already in gear, dived into the lake to check on the chain that held the island still.

Percy's vision blurred and he stumbled, only staying on his feet thanks to his second and third.

He suddenly found himself being accosted by Will, who was shining a penlight in his eyes. "Any headache or dizzyness?"

"What?" The god asked, blinking at the bright light.

"Pain in the eyes?"

"Uh."

"If you were being besieged by angry natives with only a knife what would you do?"

"Uh...what?"

"And impaired decision making." Will declared. "Classic signs of fatigue. Let him rest in his tent until the Hunt arrives."

"I'm fine!"

"Listen to Dr.Solace, Percy." Annabeth ordered. "Thank you, Will. We'll see you at dinner."

"I said I'm-"

Clang!

Percy slumped over, Clarrisse hauling him over her shoulder. "I'll put Mr. I'm-fine, to bed."

"I'll handle last minute preparations." Annabeth said

"I'll handle the infirmary and herb tents." Will offered.

"Alright." Annabeth glanced at Clarrisse, who was already halfway across the lake. "He's gonna be pissed when he wakes up. You know that, right?"

"If I die, Nico will bring me back." Will assured her. "No worries."

-------
Back in the castle.

"Holy shit."

"You said it."

-------------
I am fully willing to admit that I write this while hiding in a closet from my relatives.
Then I had to deal with a bad cold that I'm still fighting through so I completely forgot about the fact that I did not already post this. My bad. Sensei is sorry.