*Marvel Theme Song played on Kazoo*

Percy gave Hogwarts one last look before stepping through the temporary Portal Hagrid's Cottage had been transformed into.

Artemis and Annabeth were waiting on the other side, the former looking around in wonder at the Land between the Raindrops, as the dimensional passage had become known as.

"I'm going to 616." Percy said, heading for a door decorated with a motif of a man wearing aviator glasses. "Annabeth, I leave the Guard in your care. Join up with Jason and update them to the situation."

Annabeth nodded. "Bring her home."

"I will."
--------
Natasha Romanov had jumped.

She didn't regret her decision. Thanks to it, Hawkeye would live. She saved his life in exchange for saving hers all those years ago. Back when she had been running from Red Room and the death that followed her.

Natasha opened her eyes to see her broken body a few feet away, eyes open and lifeless just like the many victims in her illustrious career.

She looked up to see Clint was no longer hanging from the precipice.

Good. If she was destined to be a ghost for the rest of eternity, she didn't want Hawkeye to know. Her death would already haunt him like no other. No need to make it literal.

"Hello, Natasha. Long time no see."

Natasha turned to see a teenaged boy, 17 or so, with pitch black hair and sea green eyes.

He wore a green cloak and was sitting at a table, a pair of twin goblets on it, one for him and one for...

Natasha slowly made her way to the table. "Are you Death?"

The boy shook his head. "No, but I am related to him. Have a seat. There is much to discuss."

The boy leaned forward, raising his goblet in a toast. "It's time to remember, Nat."
---------------------------
"Jason!"

"Percy!"

The God and Custos leader slammed unto each other like bears, high fiving and telling each other how much they had missed the other and generally making it awkward for everyone else.

Nat leaned closer to Katie, who was most contemplating why she had agreed to follow these people for eternity. "Are they always like that?"

"I'm pretty sure I saw Jason propose with a football a few decades ago." She said, not looking away from the boys, who were now three minutes into a very elaborate handshake that even the Black Widow would have trouble replicating.

Nat nodded knowingly and watched as the reunion wound down.

Artemis, Annabeth and an Native American girl with an eagle feather in her hair were talking, Nat's experience in body language telling her they were coming up with a game plan.

Since the former Black Widow didn't recognize the third girl, but she was wearing the green guardian cloak and speaking with the other leaders, Nat made the assumption that she was high ranking in the Custos sect, perhaps even Annabeth's counterpart.

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled. "Bring your boyfriend and get over here."

"Come on." Katie said, as the Kidemonas lieutenant dragged Percy to the meeting by the hood. "Let's go help load up the ships."

"Ships?" Nat asked as they wound their way through camp.

They were in the harbor area of the Agora, loading up supplies for their trip into dragon country.

"Yup!" Katie said. "Jason's group usually crew them but we're bringing out all five for dragon country so we need to stock up and do repairs."

Nat shook her head. She was still a bit disoriented, having two versions of the time period of time, one where Percy had dropped into her life and flipped S.H.I.E.L.D and Asgard the bird, and another where the only sign of him was her flames and green cloak that just appeared in her closet in STARK Tower.