The Rollar skating monkey

The Guardians returned to the edge of the Black lake, stepping onto the false island Percy had created to house the camp during their stay.

He, Jazz, and Elaine had used their magic to erect wards of course. Wards that didn't hide anything but rather kept any magic not originating from divine blood from entering. If any wizard tried, the spell would simply bounce back.

That and Steve had agreed to keep wizards out as well in case they tried more muggle means.

The Guard hadn't eaten yet and were going out to Mcdonalds.

Yes, it was Nico's idea. Seeing as the last six worlds they had been to had either been an alternate universe or Pre-Mcdonalds, Percy figured a fast-food run was appropriate.

Last time they had been in a world with restaurants in languages people other than Percy could understand (godhood had to have some perks) was in the Buzzfeed Unsolved world.

Why the Creator of the Universe needed someone to investigate if Shane Madej was a demon or not was something no one would ever know.

Although it had been a lot of fun.

It all started with the Stolls, Leo, Jackie, Jazz, and Alena joining forces in an unholy alliance to create EVPs and ended with Travis and Katie dancing the tango on the ceiling, Clarrise judo flipping Conner and the entire Guard laughing eerily into the night as the crew fled.

All in all, an eventful night.

As they started to run south towards the nearest Muggle town (that felt so weird to say) Annabeth pulled ahead to run next to Percy, a smirk on her face.

"Yes?" Percy asked.

"Zach said he's in. But only if Vivian does his make up and costume. They along with Clarrisse will be staying behind to go shopping"

Percy cackled. "It's going to be awesome."

"Just letting you know. We also need to decide who will be teaching the class I negotiated with the bee. I think we should switch up every week. Basic info that we faked and some basic demonstrations of 'fae magic' will be needed."

"What if we stage a game of capture the flag during one of those lessons?" Clarrisse asked, running on Percy's other side. "Send the brats up on brooms and have them watch."

Annabeth considered it, which was far more terrifying then her shooting it down point blank. "Sounds like a good way to get some training in, relieve stress in the ranks, intimidate the Wizards and not have to deal with them up close. Sounds good."

"Oh gods," Percy muttered.

They slowed near Mcdonalds, Percy almost laughing maniacally as the employees blanched at the sheer number of late night customers.

Jazz waved her hand and suddenly everything was normal. Extra chairs and tables did not appear and the room did not magically expand to accommodate the fifty demigods

Travis was standing next to Percy as he ordered, grinning deviously.

"Hi, what would you like?" The cashier asked.

"The souls of the innocent." Travis hissed.

"100 burgers." Percy countered.

"No."

"With fries."

Travis opened his mouth to respond but a Mist hidden dagger appeared at his neck as he was dragged away.

"And 50 large sodas."

They dished out the soda's first and soon food was being passed around, every so often a guardian ordering something else that caught their fancy.

Annabeth was happy, busy challenging herself by creating a replica of Hogwarts out of nothing but fry cups, ketchup, and straws. The Great Hall had over fifty straws alone, the grounds stretching over three tables she had dragged together, a tiny Hagrid's hut made from an empty ketchup holder.

Percy sat down next to Thalia, knowing Annabeth would be preoccupied for the next thirty minutes.

"What's up?" He asked, sipping his coke.

Thalia frowned. "Just wondering if we can't get this over with sooner."

Percy wanted to simultaneously argue for the plan and groan in sympathy like a sleep-deprived teenager on Monday. "Gods I wish we could. But we have to keep Tonks, Lupin, and Fred alive."

"The thought of leapfrog with unicorns is more appealing than dealing with the pink demon."

"She's not a demon," Percy argued. "You can stab demons and no one bats an eye. We, on the other hand, cannot go around killing people when we still have a year left in this world."

Thalia angrily ate her French fries. "I haven't even had a conversation and I already want to use her as a pin cushion."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "That bad huh?"

"Vivian broke down crying at the sight. Yeah, it's that bad."

Percy laughed. "Maybe some stress relief will help. We're planning some capture the flag sometime in the next month. And the agility course will be up by Wednesday. I think Annabeth holds the record right now. Maybe you can claim the title."

"I want to go see what lies in the forest. It's been far too long since my last hunt." She looked down in a rare moment of weakness. "I miss my sisters."

Percy gave her a one-armed hug. "How about some cousins instead? I'm sure if you asked, Jessie, Kayla, Sophie, Jackie, Midori, and Addy would go hunting with you. They may not be hunters of Artemis but it could still be fun."

Thalia looked over at the daughters of Apollo, who were throwing wrappers at the trash cans from 20 yards away. "Maybe."

"What about the centaurs?" Jazz asked, sitting next to Thalia. "The ones in this world are more like Chiron than the party ponies. You're not a mortal so they won't immediately try to kill you. Maybe they will hunt with you?"

Thalia thought about it. "Alright. I'll ask. Maybe they'll want in on our capture the flag game."

"Capture the flag?" Jazz asked. She turned and shouted to the others. "Guys, Percy says we're playing Capture the flag soon."

Cheers went up, growing out Percy's protests and groans.

"So whose first up as a 'Professor?" Thalia asked, laughing at Percy's pain.

"Glad you asked, Teach." The God replied, smiling that smile he got whenever he took vengeance.

Thalia slammed her head into the table and groaned.

Annabeth sighed. "I'll be there too, Thals. I'll handle the lesson, just keep the wizards in line."

Thalia perked up, a sadistic smile on her face.

"Is it Monday yet?" Nico asked, surrounded by half a dozen happy meals.

"Still Friday," Will assured, patting his boyfriend on the back.

------
I have not had my editor check this because of reasons.
Gods, I'm tired.