[Freddie is pretty sure that the librarian is in some sort of] Dreamer's Ball

About half an hour later, John and Brian returned to the room just as Freddie became sure he was on the brink of starvation

About half an hour later, John and Brian returned to the room just as Freddie became sure he was on the brink of starvation. Roger's face had defamed considerably after his fair complexion suffered through was Freddie knew as a panic attack. The tears on his cheeks were dry and gone, but salt residue took residence on the edges of his thick eyelashes. Roger sniffed a few times and Freddie had offered to get him something to blow his nose, but he declined.

Freddie had watched his friend intently as he sort out his feelings. What to do, what to do, he thought. An idea sprung in his head. What if we go to the library at Varndean to do a little research? Freddie thought. He leaned back and smiled. Yes, that is a brilliant idea. That way we can scope out where we are going to perform in a few of days and figure out what has been plaguing Roger.

There was a soft knock on the door followed by the door handle clicking as someone unlocked it. Brian and John returned to the room and the smell of bread filtered through the air.

"Breakfast, lunch, whatever the hell this meal is, is served," Brian said with a grin as he scooped sandwiches out of a paper bag.

Brian handed John one of the sandwiches and the younger Lycan sat next to Freddie on the bed.

"So," John asked as he took a bite of his food, "How are we doing? Is it better now?"

"It will be once we get food in our bellies," Freddie replied.

Brian passed a sandwich to Freddie and Roger. Ham and cheese. Lovely, Freddie thought.

Roger took a bite out of his sandwich and chucked to himself.

"What?" Brian asked.

"'Tis Same sort of sandwich I gave you, well, wolf-you, the day we met," Roger replied.

Brian blinked for a moment and responded, "It's just a ham and cheese sandwich, Rog."

"Well, darlings, I have an idea for us to occupy some time, perhaps even get some answers," Freddie announced.

John asked with a mouth full of food, "What are you thinking, Fred?"

"We go to the library at Varndean," Freddie replied.

"Why on earth would we go to the library at Varndean?" Brian questioned.

Before Freddie could respond, Roger butted in, "Because I heard the voice again. That is why I got so freaked out."

Freddie glared at Roger.

"What?" the blond asked, "Isn't that why we would go to a library?"

"I mean, yes, but I wasn't going to tell them so forthright without your permission," Freddie answered, "Besides, it's not like we can research anything from the room like in a sci-fi comic, dears."

"That is true," Brian agreed.

Freddie added, "And we may also learn something about the werewolves and how to stop them."