[Freddie is no longer feeling] Under Pressure [And then...]

Sunlight streamed through the light curtains of the inn and into the band's room

Sunlight streamed through the light curtains of the inn and into the band's room. Freddie rolled over on his side to avoid the light and he winced at the feeling of forming bruises.

The previous night he not only fought for the life of his bandmates but also his own. His muscles ached from swinging around his mic stand like a cricket batter and his throat felt like a vulture's crotch from screaming. If he never saw a supernatural creature again outside John and Brian he would live a long and happy life.

He thought about his cats at home. Tom and Jerry are probably wondering when Dad is going to be back, Freddie thought with a smile, but I know that Mary is taking good care of them.

He stretched his legs and rolled over again only to find his other side equally sore.

Freddie sighed and sat up in his bed. He opened his eyes and stared at the wall in front of him. He rain his fingers over his head and found that the hair was standing up in the back of his head from the deep sleep. He licked his fingers and tried to smooth it down.

Freddie sighed and looked around the room. Roger was sound asleep on the other bed and was softly snoring. A pool of drool accumulated on his pillow. Brian's long legs stuck out on the other side of the bed and Freddie was sure that he too was also asleep.

His eyes moved around the room and landed on the space between the two beds were John slept. John stared back at him with his grey eyes awake and alert from the floor. His long hair was sprawled out around him like a lion's mane and he had his blanket pulled up to his chin like a toddler.

"Good morning," the young Lycan whispered.

Freddie cooed, "How long have you been up, Deaky darling?"

"Since about ten o'clock this morning when you first started moving around," he replied.

Poor little one. He needs the most sleep out of all of us and I woke him up, Freddie thought.

"I am so sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to wake anyone up."

John smiled and said, "No worries. I am usually a heavy sleeper."

Yes, so am I, Freddie thought, though usually my internal alarm clock wakes me up. Speaking of which, what time is it?

"Wait a moment. Did you say, 'since ten o'clock'? What time is it now?" Freddie asked

John looked at his watch and answered, "Quarter past eleven."

Freddie opened his eyes wide and swung his feet over the side of the bed. He felt his head rush and his vision grew dark before clearing again.

"Heading down to the toilet?" John asked.

Freddie stood up and put his hips before stretching his back. "Yes. The day's nearly half over and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet," Freddie responded. Precious daylight, he thought, I never want to be out on the street in Brighton at night ever again.