Ch.1 Lover

Chapter 1

The night sky was full of diamonds.

Kiara loved diamonds. She loved anything shiny. Maybe that was the reason why she loved Killian's eyes so much. They reminded her of diamonds. Like a brilliant night sky, full of sparkling diamonds that blinked on and off.

"It's beautiful," Killian whispered into Kiara's ear.

"It is," Kiara nodded.

She moved a bit closer to him on the blanket they had laid out in the garden. The summer air caressed her bare shoulders as Killian traced mindless patterns up and down her skin. His gentle touch made storms rise in Kiara's heart. She turned her head to look at him as her own hands gripped the fabric of his shirt.

"Much better than the day sky. Don't you think?" Kiara asked.

"It's not the same," Killian shook his head.

"What do you mean?"

"You're different in sunlight," Killian began to slowly roll on top of Kiara.

He pinned her to the blanket as he brushed his lips along her collarbone. Pushing aside the straps of her dress, he kissed her shoulders and grazed his teeth along her skin.

"Your skin," Killian darted out his tongue and licked the hollow of Kiara's throat. "It looks like gold under the sunlight."

"And under the moonlight?"

"Silver," Killian continued to kiss her.

"What about my eyes?"

"Like pools of honey in the sun," Killian smiled. "And endless horizons in the moonlight."

Kiara felt her cheeks warm as the boy moved his hand down her arm and beneath her dress. He treasured every inch of her before pushing aside the material of her underwear and running his finger over her core.

"I love seeing you blush," Killian said as he gazed down at the angel beneath him.

"You make me blush," Kiara said, her cheeks darkening.

"Do I?" Killian moved his finger inside.

Kiara gasped, "Yes."

"What about now?"

Kiara's back arched off the ground as a spark of thunder and lightning shot through her body. Her toes curled as she felt a scorching hot need rise in the pit of her belly.

"Killian," she said breathlessly, pulling at him with her hands.

Killian smiled. He was addicted to how wonderful she felt in his hands. Lowering his mouth, he kissed her passionately, making sure she understood his emotions as if they were her very own.

"It's getting cold," he said as he felt her skin come alive with goosebumps. "We should go inside."

"No," Kiara shook her head. "We should finish this."

"What is it with us and gardens?" Killian chuckled.

"Like Adam and Eve," Kiara looped her arms around the boy's neck.

"My Eve is far more beautiful."

Kiara feared she was as red as a tomato. She didn't say a word as Killian jumped to his feet and held out his hand for her. She slowly rose to her feet only to be lifted into Killian's arms. He swung her around before carrying her into the large Italian manor and up the stairs to their bedroom.

"It's getting really cold," Kiara complained as she began to shiver. Her feet felt like ice cubes and her teeth began to chatter. The tips of her fingers were starting to turn blue and she couldn't feel her toes.