Chapter 12

Guys, i'm sorry but i'm literally the laziest author out there. I feel like i need to be harassed into writing chapter idk.

But FOR THE TOPS (i love you all) read and spam the shit out of viraxo book cloaked lust after this or i'll never write again.

enjoy.

favourite comment from last chapter

spam my comment through the chapter, i love reading what you guys think

Omniscient

Ashley lays on the uncomfortable couch as she looks up to the ceiling.

Its six am and the sun is rising.

But Ashley hasn't gotten any sleep at all.

Billie insisted for Ashley to sleep with her in the single hospital bed last night. It was impossible for her to move in it so as soon as Billie fell asleep she had no choice than to sleep on the couch.

Ashley's anxiety was getting the best of her all night.

All she was thinking about was raising this baby with billie.

She's still only 25 and to start a family right now is too much. Especially when you're a CEO of a big company and always busy.

Her thoughts has gone way ahead to the point where she thought she should consider billie aborting which will cause chaos with not just billie but both their families.

Fuck, I need to get out of here. Ashley thought.

She sat up on the couch and stretched before getting up.

She did promise billie that she would take a break from work but if she stayed there for another minute she might've gone insane and do something she might regret.

Ashley decided to make a quick note for her.

On the note Ashley wrote for Billie, she said that she was going out to get some food. Just for her to not think too much of it.

Ashley made sure to leave the note next to Billie before grabbing her things and heading out.

She called an uber on her way out but before she walked through the doors she heard her name being called.

She turned around to see Dr. Rockford coming her way. Ashley held her finger up indicating him to wait as she finished talking to the uber driver. After she hang up and she walked towards him.

''Goodmorning, Ms. Collins.''

''Goodmorning, doctor. Is there a problem?'' She asked while adjusting her coat.