Chapter 11

Hi (say it back 🔫)

I was supposed to start doing this in the last chapter but I forgot. Here's my favourite comment in chapter 10.

I'm going to start doing this in every chapter

Please comment. Comments motivate me to update more often.

"Ridin' round in my Cadillac, thinkin' 'bout the day that I first saw you, nothin' compares to what we had, and baby that won't change..."

TW// rape mentions, graphic pictures

Just go with the damn storyline

Ashley POV

"Ow, Mom!" I cried out as she hit me on the side of my head.

We were rushing out of the conference room to the elevator. Billie was already on her way to the hospital.

It was horrible seeing her that way. She looked so pale and fragile.

I can't help but think that maybe it's all my fault.

"How could you be so insensitive, Marie!?" She asked. "She asked you for help but you ignored like she's insignificant." She scolded at me.

I cringe after hearing my middle name. My mom knows how much I hate that name, that's why she uses it when she's mad.

"Mom, I get it, I was wrong," I yelled out of frustration.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" She gritted while pointing at me. I huffed and mentally rolled my eyes. "You're going to call that girls family, and tell them that she's at the hospital."

"Okay, I'll tell Quen to do it," I said getting ready to pull out my phone but she stopped me by getting ahold of my wrist.

"I said to you! Don't bring other people into the mess you made." She glared at me. "I'm going to call your father to meet us in the hospital."

After that, she walked away and I glared at her back.

"Fuck sake," I muttered under my breath as I called my brother.

"What happened now?" My brother yammered through the phone.

"Shit, man, a lot." I carped. "Listen, just tell Finneas that Billie is at the hospital in Bellevue."

"Ashley, what the fu-"

"I don't have time for this, I need to go." I hang up the phone and walked towards my mom who was waiting for me.

- a few minutes later

"What is Billie's parent's name?" My mom asked me as she put her gloves on.