Chapter 4

"My Lucifer is lonely..."

Billie POV

"You got that right?" Nicole asked after she explained Ashley's schedule. I nodded my head as i looked through the papers.

There was a lot to do today, I know that I'm going to be tired as fuck.

But I saw some exciting things in the schedule that I get to do with Ashley.

I get to see her unreleased designs and meet some famous designers. I smiled and got up from my seat once I received a call from Ashley.

"Yes, Ms. Collins?" I asked as I made my way to the hall.

"I need everyone from the designing department to go to the meeting room. Now." She demanded.

"Okay." I said and she hang up. I walked inside Nicole's office and took Ashley's schedule from her desk.

"I have to go. Ashley is having a meeting with the people from the designing department." I said and made my way to the door.

"Well, good luck." She said and I walked out.

Once I entered the designing department, I saw everybody drawing and combining fabrics.

"Um, guys!?" I yelled out trying to catch their attention but they ignored me. "Hello!?"

A mixed guy stopped in front of me and looked at me weirdly but turned around and screamed.

Everybody looked at him weirdly and he said. "Ashley's assistant is trying to announce something. I suggest y'all listen if you don't want to get murdered."

I thanked him and said. "Uh, Ms. Collins wants everybody in the meeting room, now."

They dropped what they were doing and made their way to the room. I followed the crowd because I had no idea where it was.

We all entered the room to see Ashley sitting in the head of the table. I sat on the seat that was on the side of the table, close to her and sipped some water.

"Good. Morning." She gritted annoyingly. She looked really pissed.

I don't understand how anyone could be this pissed in the morning.

"Good morning." Everybody said in sync.

"So, my father called. For the ones that don't know him, which is ridiculous, he's the founder of this company." She said annoyingly. "We're looking for a designer for our streetwear 2019 campaign. Everything needs to be ready before September because we'll be having the fashion show. You all know, that right?"

And they all nodded their head.

I knew about this. It was an open event, they would close the streets and have the fashion show in the middle of the road.

I always go to this event with my friends and we are always the first ones there, so we get a better view because the area is always crowded.

It was like New Year's Eve in New York.

"Each of you have the opportunity to create your own designs. We need at least one person. If me and the judges like your sketches, you can design the whole clothing for the fashion show and be the new face of Aliena." She said calmly and everybody cheered in excitement.