Chapter 13

I edited the book because of Ashley age. I don't know what the fuck i was thinking saying she started working at 13. But, Ashley is 25 now. She started working at 20. Billie is 18 and going to be 19 at the current year of the book which is 2020.

Favourite comment of last chapter:

Y'all really lacked in the comments last chapter, give me at least 600 on this one

Y'all really lacked in the comments last chapter, give me at least 600 on this one.🙄🤚🏼

Omniscient

Glass shattered once again as Billie throws yet another vase towards Ashley.

"Stop breaking my shit!" Ashley yelled angrily while forming a fist in both hands.

Billie ignores her as she continues her rant while continuously throwing things.

"You know what? Fuck you." Ashley retorts and walks out of the penthouse.

Everything was going fine with the two girls. For a few weeks at least.

Not until Ashley started going out more leaving Billie alone most of the day.

The reason is Ashley couldn't stay away from work. She has tried so many times but she can't bare the thought of staying home all day, especially with a pregnant Billie.

Billie was questionable, scary and cute in certain moments.

there would be times where she would ask Ashley for something but not know how to explain what she wanted and often get frustrated when Ashley didn't understand her.

There was also times where Billie would scream at Ashley for even breathing a bit louder and then there were times where Billie would want to cuddle all day.

Ashley couldn't handle her mood swings, it was both tiring and frustrating.

But the cause of this particular argument they had is because of what happened two days ago.

- Two days Ago

It was a Saturday night, the two girls were cuddling in Ashley's living room whilst watching a movie.

Billie was knocked out in Ashley's arms as the other girl rubbed her back softly.

They had an eventful day.

Today was the day of the doctor appointment and Billie was four months in her pregnancy.

They got to see the babies hands and feet which bought Billie so much joy.

For Ashley... Well, she was still confused about some things.

Later on that day, Ashley decided to take Billie to a spa so they could massage her feet due to her complaints all week.

Then the two settled to stay home after that and watch a movie, which is what they're doing right now.

As Billie slept, Ashley felt her phone vibrate on the table. She gave a quick glance at the girl in her arms and slowly leaned forward to grab her phone.