Chapter 15

Hi, whores!

Sorry for taking too long but some shit happened.

Favourite comment of last chapter:

Give this chapter 150 votes and 500 comments for the next one please

Give this chapter 150 votes and 500 comments for the next one please. ;)

- For anyone asking, i'll try to update College and Alien this weekend... (Update, College has been posted.)

Omniscient

The older girl throws herself in the sofa, sighing in defeat.

The two spent two hours looking for her phone and saw no sign of it.

"My phone was our only way to leave and get to New York in under an hour." Ashley said frustratedly rubbing her face with both hand.

The red head, who sat in the sofa's arm rest while scrolling through their phone, shrugged. "You should be more responsible with your phone." They mumbled.

Ashley glared at the back of her friends head, fighting the urge to smack it. "I am responsible with it! It's your fucking fault that I lost it in the first place!"

"Okay, okay! I get it! Am I going to continue on hearing this for the rest of the day!?" Lindsay groaned as they stood up from the couch.

"Yes! You don't know how mad I am at you right now."

"Oh, I know." Lindsay mentally rolled their eyes and rubbed their forehead. "Look, we can't just go to New York, I left my car in NJ so we need to go there first."

"No, Lindsay, fuck you. You can go get your car, I'm going home!" Ashley exclaimed before walking out the room, slamming the door behind her only to have Lindsay open it right after.

"You can't just waltz around the streets with no phone or ID, Ash! Did you forget who you are!?" Lindsay noted, grabbing the older girl by her arm.

"Well, I need to find a way out of here! Did you forget that I shouldn't just be thinking about myself anymore?" Ashley yelled at them, snatching her arm out of their hold.

Lindsay opens their mouth to respond only to be stopped by a couple in their 30's passing by.

The two friends stay quiet - waiting for them to leave, receiving weird looks from the strangers due to the couple hearing their yells from the other hall.

Once they enter another hall, Lindsay turns to Ashley saying. "Look, i'll talk to some people and try to get us out of here by midnight. It might be hard since we don't have our passports but since it's you, i think they can work a few things out."

Ashley crosses her arms, looking at them from head to toe before brushing past their arm to the room.

"I'm going to take a shower." Ashley said once they got in the room.