Chapter 5

I'm so fucking tired, it's 3am and I'm finally done.

"It's not me and you, it's not me it's you, you're reckless and you know it, they don't love you like I do..."

Billie POV

I looked everywhere for that girl and I still couldn't find her.

I have already seen some designers come in the building like Alexandre Wang and Oliver Rousteing.

We're suppose to be giving the sketches in a few minutes and I don't have time to do another one.

This is really annoying because I worked really hard on this.

I really needed this, it would really help me have a designer career and more respect from Ashley.

I was already imagining my face in every billboard and stores. I would get a lot of feedback.

I felt my phone buzz from my pocket. I took it out and it was a text from Ashley telling me to call the designers to go to the conference room.

I sighed and walked out of the coffee shop that was in front of the building.

When I walked in, the place was packed. Everybody was running around and it was just a mess.

I wonder what Ashley would do if she saw this.

I think Ashley mostly stays in her office. She doesn't go out a lot. Maybe because now that she has me, she can just let me get things for her.

I entered the elevator and pressed the second floor.

"Hold the door!" A manly voice said and I pressed the button to hold the door.

The person entered and it was Brandon.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"Hey." He grinned.

Normally, I'm not this shy around people. I'm usually an outgoing and sociable person.

I don't know what gets to me when I see this guy but he's really tempting.

"Are you participating on this designing thing too?" He asked while pressing the button to close the door.

My mood changed and I shook my head. "No."

"Why? Ashley didn't let you?" He asked confusingly. The door opened to the second floor and we walked out.

"Surprisedly, she did. But when I finished drawing a worker asked me to show to her the designs and then she disappeared with it." I said sadly.

"Oh, shit, really?" He asked and I nodded my head. "That's messes up, man."

"Yeah." I said and went to the designing department and entered it.

"Hi, Larray." I said as I watched him walk by.

"Oh, hi!" He said excitedly. "Is it time?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "Yep."

"Oh, shit." He turned around and yelled. "Guys, guys!"