Chapter 6

"Trust me, trust me, I don't like being alone, thinking 'bout ringing your line..."

Ashley POV

"Ah, fuck, mommy!" I moaned as Billie was on her knees rubbing my clitoris freely.

"You like that, baby?" Billie asked seductively and licked my tight hole like a cat.

"Yes, you fucking slut! Holy shit, oh, it feels so good!" I moaned loudly as i pressed my head in to the mattress.

She removed the fingers that was on my clitoris and replaced it with her mouth. She started sucking my clitoris harshly and watched me moan her name while tears were falling down my eyes.

"Oh, my fucking god, Billie." I moaned and gritted my teeth while groaning. "Oh, fuck I'm going to cum."

My voice started getting higher as I talked and I felt my legs shake. She inserted her fingers inside of me and started pumping inside of me.

"Holy, shit, Bil! Oh!" I screamed loudly as I squirted all over her face and hair. My back arches as I breathed heavily.

"Hmm, you taste so good." She smirked and licked her f-

I quickly sat up from my bed and breathed heavily.

What the fuck?

I really just had a dream about my assistant fucking me. I feel so disgusted.

I opened the blanket that was covering the bottom part of my body and saw sticky liquid between my thighs.

"Ew, what the fuck?" I whispered to myself. I groaned and checked the time on my phone.

It was 8pm so I slept for 30 minutes. After the event, I decided to come home and take a nap. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself.

A lot of things happened today. It's unbelievable that I let Billie touch me like that.

She's a whole different person when she's mad, I was used to the quiet, shy, stupid girl.

It really shocked me.

I felt so tempted at that moment she pushed me against the wall.

A part of me wanted to beat the shit out of her but the other part wanted to throw my body to her.

It was so confusing but I couldn't let her take the fool out of me.

After I finished cleaning myself, I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone.

I searched for my best friends number and called him. After a couple of rings, he answered the phone. "Hey, Rickey."

"Hey, sis. What's up with the sad tone?" He said loudly through the phone.

"Nothing. I just woke up but something happened at work and I need to talk to you." I said lowly while walking to my closet.

"Ou, where do you wanna meet?" He asked excitedly.

"Meet me at Olive's garden in 10."

"Ok, bye." He said and I hang up the phone. I grabbed my purse and walked out.

-

"Where the fuck are you!?" Rickey said through the speaker of my car.

I rolled my eyes and said. "Calm the fuck down. I'm entering the street of the restaurant."

"Well hurry up cause people are starting to think that I got stood up or something." He said angrily and I hang up.

I parked in front of the restaurant and got out. I thanked doorman that opened the door for me and entered the restaurant.