Chapter ?? : Our secret.

~ Flashback ~

Omniscient

Ashley admired the younger girl through the camera she held as Billie moved her naked body in front of her.

The two were intoxicated. Alone in a dark room in a sketchy motel.

They were up for some fun, being sneaky sparked things up for them.

"You're so fucking beautiful, baby." Ashley gushed over the girl, sneaking her left hand through her naked body - reaching to her bare aching pussy.

Billie bit her lip before she crawled to the bed, reaching Ashley's face, giving her a few kisses.

The two made out. Ashley made sure the camera was pointing at them, she wanted to capture everything.

Billie moved her hand towards where Ashley currently playing with herself - removing the older girls hands to replace it with her own.

"Fuck, Billie." Ashley moaned allowing Billie to finger fuck her, not without touching every inch of the blonde's body.

Billie thrusts deep into her, shoving her head into the tall girls neck, making sure to leave a few love bites.

"You're so wet, mommy." Billie uttered innocently, staring at the older girl straight in the eye.

"Shut the fuck up and get on your knees." Ashley spat as she grabbed the blonde by her hair and dragged her to the floor.

"You're gonna suck this pussy and make mommy proud, got it?" Ashley whispered as she gripped the younger girls hair.

"Yes, mommy." Billie whined causing Ashley to let go.

Billie immediately latched Ashley clit to her mouth, getting the response that she wanted as she watches the older girl throw her head back.

"Oh, shit." Ashley groaned immediately covering her mouth to silence her moans.

That made the blonde frown with her sucking harder than before, which made her boss moan even louder that not even her hand could silence her moans.

"Fuck, baby, just like that." Ashley groaned, lifting her right leg up to the bed as the other stayed down, giving Billie more access. "You're such a good slut for me, baby."

Billie blushed as looked up at her boss, placing her right hand between her own legs - collecting her juices up to rub her clit while the other massaged her left nipple.

"You look so fucking hot, baby." Ashley moaned as she watched the blonde get herself off to this. "Shit, i'm gonna cum."

"Smear my face with your cum, mommy." Billie spoke seductively against her clit, sending vibration towards it.

Ashley's eyes rolled back and she held the blondes head for balance as a wave of euphoria washed through her body. "Fucking shit!"

Billie moved her tongue to the older girl's hole, slurping up the juices gushing down her. The blonde moved her face around the wet pussy, giving herself a facial as Billie waited for Ashley to come down from her high.

Billie giggled as she used her fingers to move her bosses juice around her face - before licking her fingers. "So sweet."

"You're so fucking amazing, such a good girl." Ashley praised, grabbing the camera to capture Billie's face full of her juices.