Chapter 2

Don't respond anymore, it's too late.

Do y'all like submissive Billie?

Billie POV

5:23am

Ring

Ring

Ring

R...

"Hello?" I whispered to my phone. The sound of the phone woke me up and the brightness was up so I didn't check the caller ID.

"Why did it take you three rings to answer the phone?" I heard a raspy voice say and I immediately figured out who it is.

"Ashley?" I asked.

"Yes, and it's Ms. Collins. We are not friends for you to call me by my first name."

"Sorry, Ms. Collins. May I ask, why you're calling me at." I paused to check at the time. "5 in the morning?"

"I need my coffee. I came to work early because I need to see the fabrics that a-, actually, I don't owe you an explanation." She said clearly frustrated. " I asked for a coffee and I want it now. Go to Starbucks in the east coast and ask them for my usual. They'll know what I want."

"But-"

"I want you here at 6am. Not 6:01, not 5:59, 6:00am! Got it!?" She exclaimed.

"Ms-" before I said anything else she hang up the phone.

Oh my god, she's such a brat.

I'm not a morning person. I usually wake up at 12 or 1pm. Waking up this early gives me a headache.

It's 5:28am and I'm supposed to be at her company in thirty two minutes. It's impossible.

The east coast is like forty three minutes away plus her company is in the city which is fifty two minutes away from my house.

I rubbed my face as I let out a loud groan and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

-

"Come on!!!" I yelled while I beeped at the lady that was trying to cut me.

It's 5:46am, and there's a huge traffic.

I don't fucking understand. It's 5 in the morning, don't these people sleep?

I'm thirty four minutes away from Starbucks, and I don't have time. So I decided to go to a coffee shop that was close by.

I quickly parked my car and walked in the store. I stopped at the entrance and forgot that I don't know Ashley's usual coffee. I start getting nervous and sent her a text.

Billie
If you don't mind me asking but what is your usual coffee?

I waited a few minutes for her to reply. I've became impatient, almost calling her, but she finally replied.

Ashley
They know.

Ugh. That didn't help at all.

I'll just order her a black coffee, everybody likes black coffee and her attitude is a little bitter so I assume she drinks a lot of plain black coffee.

I go to the cashier to order, this place was very empty. There's only 2 or 3 people sitting in the tables.

"Hi.... welcome to Burbergs coffee shop.... what can I get you?" The guy on the counter said. He was talking so slow, it takes him a whole minute to finish a simple sentence.