Chapter 3

David Schwimmer as Ross Collins

Billie POV

"Billie, calm down. What happened?" Finneas asked through the phone.

"This is to much, Fin. I'm treated so badly in this job. My colleagues mock me, Ashley threw hot coffee at me this morning, I can't take this anymore and it's my first day." I said as rubbed eyes.

"She threw coffee at you!? She can't do that, where is she?" Finneas asked angrily.

"She's currently watching a fashion show, why?"

"I need to give her a piece of my mind. This is not right, she can't do this to you, Bil." He said and I laughed. "What are you laughing about?"

"Finneas, you're not doing anything. Have you met her? She is the meanest person I know, she won't give a fuck about what you have to say to her."

"Regardless, I'm still talking to her." He insisted.

"Fin, let's not worry about this. I'm just going to quit the job." I said while standing up to make my way to the area where the show is being held.

"No you won't. If she won't listen to me, I'm sure she'll listen to her brother."

"Finneas, don-"

"I'll talk to you later, bye." Before I could say anything else, he hung up the phone.

I sighed as I watched the models pass by. I looked around to see Ashley, sitting in the front row, with a straight face and crossed arms while everyone around her was smiling and laughing.

Nothing seems to please this woman.

-

After the show, we were at the party celebrating the launch of Kanye's line. I watched as Antonio did some touches on Ashley's make up.

"Antonio, if you keep beating me this hard, I'll beat your face with my fist." Ashley said calmly and Antonio flinched.

"Sorry, i didn't notice I was beating so hard." Antonio said and Ashley stayed quiet.

"Billie, go get me some champagne." Ashley said, scrolling through her phone.

"Yes, ma'am." I said quickly and went to the barista.

"Hi, what can I get you?" A young man asked.

"Hi, can I get a glass of Moët, please?" I asked kindly and he nodded his head.

"How old are you?" He asked while opening the glass of Moët.

"17. But this is for my boss." I said nervously.

"Oh. Who's your boss?" He asked as he filled the glass with champagne.

"Ashley Collins." After I said that he dropped the bottle of the expensive champagne to the ground.

"Oh my god." I said as I felt all eyes on us.

"I-It's fine, we have plenty of these in the back. Um..." His lips turned into a firm line as his hands were in his hips. "Ashley's here?"