Chapter 9

Welcome back! This is the longest chapter of this book.

This is Ashley's dad

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

"Take care of me. Talk all day then at night fall in deep
Stimulate me, I want you mental and physically..."

Ashley POV

Pitiable.

It's what I call my parents dinner parties.

Like all rich people party, it's always filled with inauthentic people.

Inauthentic laughs, inauthentic smiles.

Like they were just a bunch of TV actors my parent's hired.

But they weren't. They were actually our family.

I closed the door to my car and walked towards my parent's mansion.

I was a little late, only four hours, no biggie.

The driveway was full of expensive cars, so I guess my family and the Jogia's have arrived. I walk through the open door and looked around.

As usual, the unnecessary classical band playing Beethoven Ode to Joy, garcons walking around with trays of entrees and glasses of champagne.

It was really inessential, if you ask me, since there were only, like, fifteen people here.

It's annoying how overboard my dad goes with these things. Everybody had to dress classy and formal.

After walking past a lot of people and greeting them at a distance, I finally find my parent's.

As I examined the place, Papa notices me. Giving me a hard glare, he gave his glass of whiskey to the garcon and waltz towards me.

I gulped as he approached me and he said. "Four hours, Ashley!? Really!? I asked you, for one thing, that was to not be late but you decided to walk through my demands and come late!"

"I-I'm sorry, Papa. There was a lot of traffic." I falsify to him.

"Bulls-" he cuts himself off and closes his eyes in annoyance.

"People are staring, Papa," I whispered once I noticed a few people were lurking into our conversation.

His lips turn into a firm line angrily. "The Jogia family are over there." He pointed at them. "Go greet them and apologize."

After that, he turns around and walks towards them. I inhale sharply and walked behind him. I put on a fake smile as soon as we approached.

"Oh my god, Ashley, hi! You've grown so much!" Mrs. Jogia, Wendy, said as she gave me two kisses in the cheek.