Chapter 7

Man, it has been a long time, hasn't it? Can't believe the last chapter got over 200 votes, thank you🥺

Oh, and I hate the way that this is turning into a "wattpad" book so all the youtubers that I mentioned that are characters in this story aren't here anymore. Imagine normal people. Quen is still here though.

I have another chapter ready so I need 70 votes.

Please comment😭🥺Ricky is now Ariana's ex, Ricky Alvarez

Please comment😭🥺
Ricky is now Ariana's ex, Ricky Alvarez

"Darling, darling, darling
It's no need to worry
It's just a couple things..."

Omniscient

They moved their lips together in sync as their tongues fight for dominance. Billie grabs a handful of Ashley's hair while pressing her breasts against hers.

Ashley thought she was a good kisser but this wasn't right.

She's really strict with the professional comportment between her and her employees.

There's some strict rules that Ashley and her father apprised to them.

And rule number one is, no relationships with co-workers, especially with the boss.

Yes, Ashley may have been having dreams about Billie but that happens every time she hires a new employee.

She even dreamed about having sex with her janitor once, so yeah, she has it with literally anyone.

Ashley puts her hands on Billie's shoulders and slowly pushes Billie away from her while trying to catch her breath.

"Billie, um..." Ashley started, trying to find the right words to tell Billie.

"What? Do I have bad breath?" Billie asked worriedly while touching her lips.

I wish. Ashley thought.

Ashley gave her a knowing look and said. "No, it's not that. This is just really unprofessional."

Billie backs away from her and looks down. "Your job is to assist me not throw yourself to me. I would fire you b-"

"I'm high!" Billie blurted out and Ashley gave her a puzzled look. "Um. Me and my friends smoked pot before we came here."

"So that's why you kissed me?" Ashley asked in a unconvinced tone and Billie nods.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Ms. Collins." Billie said lowly already regretting the fact that she took Zoe's advice.

When Ashley arrived, Zoe notice how her best friend focused on her. How she zoned out once she came into the room.