kyza birthday party part 1:

whiles the girls are getting the decoration and everything ready and the boys on their way but just chilling in a car for now kyza goes to the hotel and puts all of shanii and shenay stuff in their hotel room so when they came after the party everything would be waiting for them.whiles kyza chilling in the hotel before going she gets a text.

                           Micheal♥️:
micheal♥️:open the door i'm outside.

me:huh outside where tho?

micheal♥️:the hotel duh what room?

me:ok it's room 8 floor 3 find your way.

micheal♥️:say no more.

*knock on the door kyza opens .

kyza:what you doing here lol?

micheal:well it's your birthday so i thought we could spent some time together since we don't see each other like that i don't mind dropping you off to start of your party icl.

kyza:why you doing this micheal?

micheal:doing what?

kyza:being all nice i still don't forgive you.

micheal:why can't you believe me when i said i didn't mean it.

kyza:fine uno what i forgive you you happy now.

kyza walks away micheal pulls her back.

micheal:why you acting like you didn't wanna forgive me.

kyza:be happy that i forgave you alright .

micheal:can i get a kiss (micheal laughs).

kyza:you boys confused me honestly.

micheal:guessing that's a no let's go then.

they leave.
MARIA HOUSE:
your probably wondering why javell was staying at my house the most that was because he got a joint house with shanii but he gave her more of it because she was the mother of his child your probably look at me like how is this gonna work if you love someone would you not make something work with them.yes javell as a child with another women that doesn't like me,now i don't give two fucks no beef stuff I'm too grown for that but she knows her place so she stays on her side yes javell does visit jordon he is a good dad and i can't wait for our baby girl or baby boy to come it will make are relationship even more closer than before i've knew javell since yr 11 and look us we've grown so far so i know when something up with javell but i'll love him no matter what we go thru.

maria:javell hurry i wanna watch a movie.

javell:maria yh i'm nearly finish lemme just shout curtis rq.

maria:ok then.

javell:actually never mind i'll text him he might be busy come here.

maria and javell just hug on the couch.

you guys are probably wondering what maria looks like.
MARIA JAVELL BABYMOM: