Drama part2💥💥

Javell:can you explain now what this picture doing in your bag .cause man don't have time if your pregnant just tell .

Shanii:javell listen yh im pregnant 🥺

Javell:for who though cuz your saying your pregnant but not saying who !!

Shanii:for you 🥺
(Shanii burst out crying 😢😢)

Javell:yooo babes why you crying your pregnant for me I don't even know what to say but man always want an yute or an little girl but didn't know this young though your only in uni still .yo babes stop crying .

Javell provs:didn't like how she was crying it was making me feel like she didn't believe in herself.

Javell:yo get up and stop crying if this is my baby I'm gonna take care of you man and nuttin gonna happen to you .i just don't understand why you didn't tell me .

Shanii:cause I'm so young I'm in uni and I'm only 18 year old and I thought you didn't want to have one dat why I didn't tell you cause I didn't know how you will react.

Javell:don't ever think dat man got you sorry for the way I was acting I just thought you cheated on me with someone else.

Shanii:no babes I could never do dat I love you to death🥺.

Javell:how much week are you and does kaydean know and how you planning to tell him 👀.

Shanii:doctor said 2 week and check up is in 4 weeks if you want to know baby gender or just check up and I was planning to tell today still.

Javell:Kool I don't mind but I kinda what an boy we can dress an like and look drippy and dat 💥.

Shanii:no I want any girl 🥺😂.
Shanii provs:javell just hugs me and says to me .

Javell:my mandem and my mum knew suttin was wrong with you .

Shanii:you know babes I'm not gonna be able to fuck for 9 month right🥺.

Javell:rahhh so man not gonna get the pums for an long time den but I guess I can wait .

Shanii:(slap javell) you guess you can wait you better wait 😒😂.

Javell:I was joking give me an kiss .

(Javell goes down stair to tell his mandem the news and then his mum his mum said congratulations🥳 and then it was time to make an group call with the boys .)

Javell provs:I went in the kitchen cuz I didn't want kaydean to know.

😝Shanii text shenay😝

Shanii:shenay you left the picture on the table 😂.

Shenay:woshhhiesss😂 so what he say.

Shanii:he said his worried but his will help me to look after the baby.

Shenay:so cuteeee🥰

Javell&curtis&jayden&romzo:
(Group call)
(Like first few minutes and this guy already talking bout the girl)😂.

!!Curtis was just talking bout he was at Tanisha house and dat it was going well 👀.!!!

Romzo:yh keep on chatting you didn't even beat the gyal yet .

Jayden:yo Romzo it's not all bout beating .
Calls:

Later on got text from mum::

(((I love my mum to bits❤️::my mum and was an strong women dat had her own Business and money

(((I love my mum to bits❤️::my mum and was an strong women dat had her own Business and money .)))

Javell: you man I got suttin to tell you .

Squad:what is it ???
Javell:shanii pregnant 🥳
Squad:yooo bro congratulations 🥳🥳
Javell;Safe Safe❤️❤️❤️

Jayden:my guy got an yute on the way .

Javell:just laugh 😂😂😂..

Curtis:so how you gonna tell Kayden

(Javell:I don't even know still  shanii said she tell Kayden dat she pregnant.)

(Kayden came in and over heard )
(Oh my days I hang up the phone so quick and was shocked .)
Kayden:wait did you just say you got my sister pregnant."MUMMMMM"
Mum(Kayden ):yes Kayden
Kayden:did you know javell got shanii pregnant.
Mum(Kayden):yes and sooooo
Kayden:sooo shanii didn't want to tell ."SHANIIII"
Shanii:YESssss
Kayden:so your pregnant for my best mate 🤨
(Shenay get up)
Shanii:yes but I can explain 😢
Kayden:no don't explain nuttin
Shenay:klm down
Kayden:shut up shenay for now
Shanii:don't talk to her like dat
Kayden:Yoo dont try chat to be like dat
Javell:watch your mouth Kayden man
Kayden :yo man don't say shit
(Kayden swing but javell dough it  and Kayden start to hold javell by his neck ,javell push him and then start punching up Kayden and Kayden start punching javell up )
Shenay:STOPPPP
Mum(Kayden):GUY cut out of it
Shanii:STOPPPP your hurting him .
(They stop fighting cuz shenay break it up )
Shanii:Kayden I'm sorry
Kayden:don't chat to me right now cause your out here opening your legs for your brother friend how would you like it if I don't dat to all your girlll 😒.
(Shanii:start to cry😢)
(((Mum(Kayden):HOW DARE you talk to your sister like dat how dare you don't come back in this house until you learn some manners .)))give him an slap))))
Kayden:((just freeze))) and look at javell and said you better take care off my sister and my nephew or niece cuz if anything happens I'm not always gonna be there for her .
Javell:ok (I was blowing sooo hard)🙄
Shenay:baby come back .
Kayden:no let go shenay

(((Shenay didn't know where Kayden went probably went to Jayden house with Curtis,Romzo )))

(((Shanii provs: stop crying and go hug her mum and then hug javelll and go sit with her best friend whiles Kayden mum goes and make an bed for javell cuz he was in pain and needed rest before talking to anyone )))
Speaking:
mum:you girl alright

Girls:yea how's javell .

Mum:I rub him up and his all good now just need rest .

))))My brother and javell were best friend so I knew they would work it out )))

Shenay:Kayden I don't know what's wrong with him .
Shanii:its fine Im not upset will just stay done here for the next day .

Shenay:Kool

(We watch as movie and fell asleep )

Did Kayden rlly go to his boys houses?
Is shenay having feelings?
Will shanii forgive Kayden for what he said ?
Is javell and Kayden gonna be friends by tomo?
If Romzo see Kayden at someone house what's he gonna do ?