THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!

kayden:i couldn't even look at my man the same especially my boys even tho they try to stop it they still could have done more and fought the battle more equally now javell i have nothing to say for him icl me saying his name just generally piss me off my own bro coming to fight me because I'm talking the truth if i feel like how u treat my sister isn't right imma tell u cause what kind of brother and friend will i be to tell my nigga that the way yu been treating your girl is not right fix up atleast and you wanna come fight me first of all it's level on disrespect some waste man.

JAVELL YARD:

javell wakes up and goes into the living room where all his guy were sleeping but curtis was awake curtis wakes the rest of the mandem up to get ready and start their day.while curtis does that javell goes check up on baby jordon because shanii was really tired from yesterday.

curtis:yo bro u good?

jayden:yhyh man good.

t1:yh man klm still got some good sleep yo javell.

curtis:don't shout think his girl and yute are still asleep icl.

t1:my bad.

javell:yo u man hold on i'm doing something.

jayden:say no more.

javell :done but man good icl kinda feel better from last night still.

curtis:good good

javell:till piss tho cause if yu don't know shit why and then make up information yu don't know uno those type of nigga.

curtis:get what u mean it's annoying.

javell:guy really tryna tell me about my own girl and what i should do with her cmon man honestly lost rating for that guy.

t1:mums hear that.

jayden:icl man not even gonna talk to my man.

curtis:idc if it's gonna be weird if i do but for what my man done coming to fight ppl in their own house.

t1:mums just can't run with me you think a nigga could ever.

jayden:but you did your ting still give u that.

javell:hear that bro mans hopping in the shower still if shanii comes out tell her that man getting ready well she already knows.

curtis:say no more man after u still.

javell:use the other bathroom g.

curtis:say less.

javell and curtis cut to the bathroom and t1 and jayden were going next after javell and curtis were finish shanii wakes up as she hears someone close the bathroom door.

SHANII PROVS:i literally woke up so late but it's not even like i have work today so it's literally just a chilling thing i had to stay home anyway to look after baby jordon i was literally so tired to the point where i couldn't be ask to get up but i heard the bathroom door close it was probably javell cause he said that he had stuff to do for the rest of the day i started to feel hungry so I go check if jordon was still sleeping which he was so I go make myself breakfast but I was feeling so nice so I said I'll make everyone breakfast and then i'll go take a shower after they all finish using the bathroom as i walk out i see t1 and jayden watching tv in the living room.