kyza birthday comes to a end:

shenay provs:i mean the party was good but we not gonna let that slide i saw ramel with a girl don't know who she was and i don't care but how dare you bring a girl to my friends party when i don't like you he hit me after all i've been thru he still did it but it's whatever not everyone you look up to will be there for you in life they go and they come back.

kyza:you alright?

shenay:no can you actually believe ramel let that girl walk up in your party.

kyza:i mean it's a party tbh so what can i say and do.

shenay:so your gonna let him disrespect you by bringing a slag to your party yeah.

kyza:what the hell it's not that deep.

shenay:it's not that deep until deshaun does it to you u would have locked off the whole party for that.

kyza:he could never and that's because that's different there's actually something between you and ramel which is quite serious. surprised nothing happened between you and him anyway.

shenay:wait don't tell me you knew he was coming kyza listen kyza don't lie to me wth.

kyza:OK i knew he was coming but i didn't know he was gonna bring a female with him what you jealous or suttin.

shenay:listen don't worry about me you go worry about what your two men are doing imma find shanii.

shanii finally woke up by hearing a bang on the door.

shenay:OPEN UP SHANII ITS ME SHENAY.

kyza:why you doing all that banging lemme open the door.

shanii:I'M COMING OMDS.

door open.

kyza:erm whys the extra room messy what was going on in here.

shanii:nothing i just woke up.

shanii walks over to the bed and she clocks javell grinder on the floor as kyza walks over she kicks it under the bed but forget something else.

shenay: why is there a lighter on the ground.

kyza:what the hell someone was deffo in here.

shanii:none what the hell i was just smoking.

kyza:when did u smoke?

shanii:i use to do it with javell before.

shenay: mmmm ok.

kyza:SHANII CMON NOW.

shanii:i'm not lying i'm just still tired.

shenay:ok leave her to sleep damn goodnight baby will be next door.

shanii: yh goodnight.

shanii provs:i was starting to think to myself when and how did javell get up here cause i knew kyza wasn't dumb so she was gonna know something was up how i'm i suppose to tell my close friend who i was with she gonna say i basically left her for dick was the dick so good that i fell asleep well that's funny i slept like a baby. i decided to call javell because i needed to ask a question.

calling babyfather javell🙄:
babyfather javell🙄: yo shanii wag 1.

me:yh hello can you hear me.

babyfather javell🙄:yh g i can what's happening?

me: you left your grinder and lighter at my hotel.

babyfather javell🙄: ahhh safe that's why i couldn't find it what is that it?

me:no but why did you do that?