toxic love is real.

kyza provs : wake up to see i've got a long paragraph from deshaun if i'm a be so real it was cute of him to do dat.but i still won't get why he couldn't just stay when i wanted him to stay i know his got shit to do ever since he hurt his leg he been just leaving saying he needs to go and i don't wanna ask but i know deshaun wouldn't do anything to put us in danger after what happened to ramel and his ex girl.
i just decided that i'll reply back to him cause it would be abit rude .

ramel house:
deshaun: is dis girl actually airing me lol.

jsfundz:bro she probably not even awake fam .

deshaun: now how you know bossman .

ramel: she is she posted shantell a few minutes ago .

sj: she probably gonna reply .

ace: dis is why you don't simp for gyal.

deshaun:bro fuck her she just taking me for a dickhead don't business.

as deshaun goes to the kitchen he gets a text message from princess🌍♥️:

deshaun didn't really care what kyza thought about the situation because he knew that kyza will eventually forgive him and get over it

deshaun didn't really care what kyza thought about the situation because he knew that kyza will eventually forgive him and get over it .kyza didn't want deshaun to come around and check her today because she was trying hard to forget about what happened that day because she was bugging out on deshaun like dat worth it?

javell and maria:

maria: good morning bubs.

javell: mmm good morning.

maria: I'm gonna go make breakfast alright.

javell: yhyh make what you want init .

maria: alright.

javell: man gonna leave soon cause i've got some shit to solve today.

maria: alright babes here you go.

javell: love .

javell provs:i finally finish my food and now i'm getting ready to cut and go do my business when i said business i did have suttin to do but during the day i need to see shanii and also my baby boy mainly .

maria: bye bye see you later den .

javell: yh maybe if i have time .

maria: well you look sexy today you sure you just going to see your boys if your going to see your ex you do know you can tell me.

javell: love babygirl nah maria we only talk bout me and you no ex's .

maria: why you still here you need to go? you can't say dat she's your child mother.

javell: cabs coming in 5 mins .

maria: alright then.

javell: yh i know dat but as i said for the last time i did have love and respect for her but she gives me a headache honestly.