Part3)OFB Party 2..

Shanii: so the dj start to play bashment and all my friends are dancing .
"so I went to my friends and said gimmie a sec I'm coming right back because I saw my uncle which was the second DJ and we talk and we said are  hi but I need to cut because I need to use the toilet so I start running to go use the toilet  and I was so clumsy enough dat Me and a person bumped into each other I turn around and said "watch where your going  "when I look up I was so SHOCKED I was talking to (Jsavv ) like javell like dat .
He was the most know person in north London he was the gang members on the GSO gang the most known gang in north London I was so scared but I had an little confidence because my brother was in the gang to (kayden(Kdots)so I knew dat he wouldn't do anything to me. (shanii provs )I look up he was so tall and was sexy he was 😍darkskin , wave , black eyes, nice style ,😍 and also had an earring I acc love guys with earrings like babygurllll🤤.

 (shanii provs )I look up he was so tall and was sexy he was 😍darkskin , wave , black eyes, nice style ,😍 and also had an earring I acc love guys with earrings like babygurllll🤤

and then he said to me

(Jsavv) yo who you talking to like dat watch your mouth little girl .

Shanii/ I'm not an little girl .

he pissed me off saying dat but when he opened his mouth his voice was just deep and sexy 😍😍😍

(Jsavv) I swear down your Kdots little sister .

Shanii) yea  and what ..

Jsavv) well you have an big mouth dat you need to close .(whiles licking his lips )

Shanii) whatever kmt and walked away .

Jsavv) mind who your talking to yea .
(He said with an aggressive voice )

Shanii ) I started feeling butterfly in my stomach he was so sexy 😍😍it was like I met  the love of my life when he talk he sound like he can put you in your place and dat shit just 🤤🤤.
So I finish using the toilet walk out and go to my friends the party start to come to an end it was like 20 mins left.
Me and my friends are just dancing :
Just bet seh, mi? Fuck da gyal deh
Good body gyal, bruck out ,bruck out
Bruck out bruck out, bruck out
Good body gyal, bruck out, bruck out
Bruck out bruck out, bruck out.
(Shanni prov:)(So I start to bruck out and everyone is gassing me up them I feel someone behind me controlling me so everyone just making me want to try harder because all the energy there giving me I turn round tell me why javell behind me then I get up and then I start smiling cause dat shit was just 😍 I try to hide my face cause I was blushing to hard .
So then I go to the bucket to go get an drink Cause I was thirsty with all dat dance I was doing it seem like javell loves it cause I was getting tried when I was dancing but he didn't want to go . So I turn round  and I just see javell and his group of friend just smiling at me .
Javell to his group of friends :javell had group of mandem that was callled Jayden and Curtis there roadname was jayden(Jmulla) Curtis (CColdz)
Javell: you see dat girl there yes she sexy bruv😍
Curtis: is dat when you grab the whine .
Javell : cmon man had too she had an big back .
Jayden : she look an bit young but dat yours init so I'll lowe you anyway .
Javell : there just something about her.
Curtis: let not go there remember what happens when you got your heart broken .
Javell : I never got my heart broken .
Jayden : she just look sacred off you
Javell:well what you want me to do cause she not knowing  dat an girl dump  me man not gonna be looking like an mug  what you take me for .
Curtis : look she looking back
Jayden : go up to her
Javell: she so sexy with her big round brown eye
Curtis : Stop you sound deeply in love
Javell: cause i am 😍😍 I think she the right one but imma not show her dat I'm feeling her .
Javell : do you think she playing hard to get
Jayden : I think she not interested
Javell : bruvv  there's many girl over man but I'm staying to myself cause this jbag  girls dat wanna be coming and touching up man .
Jayden :go talk to her den 😂😂
Javell : snm
javell saw me looking at him so he come to me and like "what you looking at "(he was just licking his sexy big juicy lips )
" i was like nuttin " for an sec in my head I started thinking dat  would javell every like me I was like nooo get dat out of your head "
He was like I saw you on the dance floor doing your ting is dat you .
Shanii : so what I can't dance if I want to now
Javell:oh sorry you have bare attitude miss.
Javell:provv:this girl had an mouth but we all know I could pattern her 😉.
Shanii ) we both had attitude and his was just 😍
So I couldn't find my friends has soon has I want to leave I was going to look for them  as soon as I heard  gun shot 🔫
(Boom,boom') and screaming (aghhh)
Javell saw me looking around and grabbed my hand and said cmon .
I said I'm not going anywhere let me go
I screamed LET GO OF ME I couldn't find my friends and I was so scared especially for shenay.so he put me into his Mercedes Benz and closed the door and went back outside .
I was scared  dat he was gonna get killed he ran and dough the gun shot and went with his mandem and start loading gun and start shooting so they got one man down and then javell and his mandem ran to the car but one got shot in the arm
Javell shouted Jayden nooo stay with me him and Curtis put him in the back seat and start driving to his house in an rush .
Shanii provs :
I was confused why javell was talking to me but
didn't ask anything bout me but I didn't worry because it was bad timing because one of his friend was hurt .i was still worried dat my friend will think I'm hurt because I was the youngest in the group .
(Shanii phone ring )
Shanii: it's shenay lemme answer it
Javell: don't answer it
Shanii: but she gonna be worried
Javell:listen to me it not the right time now so put the phone down b ,
Shanii:gosh
(Javell touch my hand )
Shanii:don't touch me 🙄
Javell:kmt
(5mins of Silence)
Javell: Yoo shanii are you alright b
Shanii: no what type  of stupid question is dat you grab me and now my friends my think I'm lost .
Javell : your lucky I saved your bitch ass you was just in the middle look like an idiot.
Shanii : who you calling an bitch I didn't need your help .Javell had his hand on the wheel  and he put one hand next to me and  hold  my hand .
Javell : don't worry b I'll call your friend and say your alright and dat your gonna be with me .
Shanii : I'm staying with you
(Shanii provs) I felt excited dat he was letting me in the house but  he couldn't just do dat he didn't even call my brother .
Javell : Imma call your brother
(He lets go of my hands ) and starts to drive more fast . Shanii : are you not gonna call him now
Javell : no b when I get home 5 mins away from home .
Yoo Curtis is Jayden good
Curtis: his alright
Shanii : were 5 mins away don't worry Jayden .