Drama part3💥💥💥

Kayden provs:I woke up around 12:00 and you man are probably wondering where I am I'm at my dad house for the time needed to clear my head cause what happened last night I rlly didn't take the news to well but it was what it was.
(Kayden dad):you should go back and say srry to shenay,shanii especially,and mum and also javell cause mum told me javell is in pain and his getting better now .
Kayden provs:I was an daddy boys and I loved my dad so I stayed to dad I'll call mum later and tell her I'm coming over .

(Kayden dad):dats my son 💙.
Kayden provs:I clocked my phone was buzzing so many time.i got 2 missed called from shenay and 1 miss call from mum and an text from an girl I slept with when I went to an party.its not what you think it is .(I was drunk I told her stop and she just put suttin in my drink dat turn me the fuck on )I was going to tell shenay some time but not now .

(The text from the girl I got her name was amber)

(((I don't know what amber was thinking but she thought we was together)))

((I started to get ready for my day I was going amber house to go get my ting and then go home to shenay 😌))))

Texting amber:::
Kayden:yooo come open the door man here.
Amber:coming kl
(She try hug me )
Kayden:yooo what you doing brooo
Amber:come
Kayden : no get off me I just came for my things
Amber:why you being like dis
Kayden:ok we fuck and dat was an mistake.
Amber:mistake 🤨
Kayden:yea mistake now get off me man has an girl at home dat I need to say srry too .
Amber:fuck your girl 😒
Kayden:yo get me my stuff bout fuck my girl are you dumb .
Amber:here you go
Kayden:good now Im gone and don't call my phone yh .
Amber:fuck you nigga you know you need this pussy ✌🏽.
Kayden:just shut up I have my girl pussy ain't nobody need yours.
Amber:😒(slap the door)
())All an sudden I was bout to walk into the car but I see Romzo I acc never like this nigga .so he see me coming out)))
Romzo:aghhh look who it is
Kayden :what's your problem bro
Romzo:amber dat was my ex right there
Kayden:soooo
Romzo:don't like the way you was talking to her
Kayden:ok if dat your ex why you still coming her yard .
Romzo:dats nun of your business what you doing here .
Kayden:I'm came to get my thing and your bitch was bare holding me back.
Romzo:so your hooking up with someone else whiles with shenay 🤨.
Kayden:I'm not nigga just shut up
Romzo:Yhyh
Kayden:watch who your talking too

(((((Kayden grab Romzo and talk him and say nigga patterned up your ting))))
Romzo:laugh and walk into his ex houses😂😂.

Kayden provs:I jump into the car and was planning to say srry to shanii ,shenay,javell.
(Shanii probably didn't wanna talk to me for what I said .)(shenay was probably worried Dat was babes)javell dat was bro from day 1😌😌😌)

(I reach to my mum house I walk in and everyone just look at me shenay and mum come and hug  me whiles javell and shanii just sit there🤷🏽‍♀️)

Shenay:baby I was worried where was you .
Kayden:at my dad house then pick some thing up
Shenay:I'm glad your ok😌🥰
(((Kayden I think you should talk javell and shanii mum said )))
Kayden:shanii
(Shanii walk upstairs and ignore him)
Shenay: she will talk to you just give her some time.
Kayden:yooo bro I'm sorry for what I've done and I was a bit shocked and I didn't know how to react since I found out that my bro got my sister pregnant but but obviously I thought about it and I've seen that it's cool and I wanna say sorry to you and you always be my best mate brooo love youuu too death💙💙💙💙💙.