unbelievable:

kyza:hop in quickly i'm here.

shenay:hi drop me off to ramel please i'm ready to do it i already know what his gonna say tbh so i might aswell get over it.

kyza:he will step up and put all you and his problems away just for the baby one day i promise.

shenay:alright i hope his little girlfriend ain't there.

kyza:eh eh girl you ain't fighting with no baby.

shenay:please i wasn't fighting her anyway she ain't worth my time.
guess what kyza?

kyza:what why you saying it so happy
what you up to now?

shenay:it's a girl and i'm doing the dna test next week.

kyza:i'm happy for you omg. i'm gonna be a aunty you are gonna be a great mum remember that.

shenay:yh idk what to call her just yet should i just decide when ramel wants to speak to me or when i'm ready.

kyza:maybe when your ready because ramel probably ain't speaking to you for time plus that bitch his got.

shenay:are they really together?

kyza:no! she can't do anything she ain't gonna stop ramel from seeing his kid remember i told you that shenay because i'll beat that bitches ass.

shenay:alright i'm gonna walk from here to ramel house.

kyza:alright gurl wait btw i forgot to tell you but ramel is travel for some time but idk when he'll be back ask him when you see him most likely.

shenay:alright thank you.

shenay walks for 10 mins.

RAMEL HOUSE:

ramel prov: half of the mandem were gone home it was only me deshaun and sj left tbh at my yard nia went to work and after today morning i don't really want her to shout me unless i shout her.

i already had my trim done also had my shit packed from time ago and i was just waiting for deshaun and sj to drive me to the airport.
my uncle and his girlfriend have been on holiday for so long i've literally had this house for a year which was there's but they left it in my care they wouldn't want this back.
i understand why they left tbh this area was so much bad vibes i was ready to leave already until i heard a knock on the door.

ramel:did you lots have someone coming over or something.

"NAH"

"NAH"

ramel opens the door and sees shenay after two months.was just silent for a second and shenay broke the silence with her first word.

shenay:erm ramel i need to talk to you please.

ramel:about what? the situation happened two months ago let it go if it's that.

shenay:no it's not it's serious ace.

ramel prov:shenay would never call me by my middle name unless it was something serious and she wanted to show that she needed my attention.she was starting to scare me but i couldn't show i care she looked so good and she looks a bit different in a good way sees put a lot of weight on.

ramel:hold on mandem i'm outside if u need me.

"say no more"

ramel:can you just say it because idk why your saying my middle name.

shenay hands ramel the envelope with a scan of the baby.

ramel:what's this?

shenay:just open please.