part43:the trouble u cause!

shanii:ramel let go off me wth let me go help him please stop😰.

shenay:ramel let her go please she knows what she doing.

slice:no shenay we can't let her go the car could explode and we don't need anyone else getting hurt.

shanii:explode no no we can't PLEASEEE.

deshaun:yo sj let me go mums if your really my guy you won't stand here and won't let me help my girl please g😓.

shanii gets out of the tight grip and runs to the car but just because they both mean suttin special to her she couldn't just help one and leave one cause it would be hard to get them out the car was totally flipped over .
deshaun starts walking fast with the crutches but as he does his coach see him and pulls him back.

the coach: aye aye aye deshaun STOP STOP .

deshaun:bro coach let go I can't let her die plus shanii needs my help .

the coach: no son it's too dangerous you'll get hurt.

deshaun: no I won't .

deshaun rushes over and starts to bang one of his crutches on the window but at this point deshaun didn't care about the car and almost forgot about his leg because he just wanted to know if she was fine.

deshaun:KYZA CAN YOU HEAR ME I'm right here anything you wanna say just say it to me cmon.

ramel: yo coach grab deshaun from the back and will try help you get her out along with another member in the car .

the coach: kool .

the coach pulls deshaun back *NO STOP STOP.as coach does that he places deshaun on his car seat and tells him to stay right here so he doesn't get hurt and the rest will try to save them before the ambulance come.

the coach:I've got this don't worry just seat down son please.

deshaun: bro I can't lose her😔.

the coach: and you won't .

all of deshaun friends rush over to help kyza and javell out the car .

shanii:PLEASE PLEASE help him cmon javell wake up its me.

ramel:ok guys one more pull .

jsfundz:you ready yh.

the coach: ok 1,2,3 PULLLLL.

the coach get javell out but something is tugging kyza and holding her back as we hear javell start coughing and den goes to silence again they try to pull kyza out.

shanii:JAVELL CAN YOU HEAR ME BABYY😰 please stay awake.

*cough cough.

shanii:cmon cmon yes someone tell them to hurry up please omds he can't die please please😓.

deshaun still crying as deshaun she them pulling out kyza he sees the ambulance from a distance and rushes to get there before they do.

deshaun:MOVE OUT THE WAY.

slice:yo bro deshaun stay back g .

deshaun:no I can't help me fam FUCK SAKES.

deshaun starts rocking her in his arm because she still hasn't woken up yet and his starting to get worried.