no matter:

3 WEEKS LATER JAMAICA 9:00am KINGSTON:

ramel prov:i was already glad to be here and be away from all the drama obvs i miss my niggas and shen-a-y whatever man.
it had already been 3 weeks since i've been in this country and i had 1 week and a whole month left to enjoy myself.
i was apparently the bad guy for not believing that she's carrying my baby.

how could i?

females are liars nowadays i found it so hard to believe that if that kid was mines it would be the end of shenay and ramel what happened to being together forever. see what i mean female ruin everything.

ramel just looks at the scan and deep that what if shenay was really telling the true and that was his kid fr.
ramel decided to brush it off and go about his day.
today he was gonna see his dad after a whole 4 years of not seeing him since he left to go live in jamaica.
they probably had some talking too do well a lot.

KYZA HOUSE:

the girls were leaving kyza house after staying for 2 days.
kyza didn't want to tell her friends yet that she had been seeing someone even tho shanii was most likely gonna know i'll tell them later when he comes over.

kyza prov:me and t1 were getting a long good from what i could see is he treats me right and how can i forget he treats me like a fucking princess what girl wouldn't love that duh.
i didn't want to get high hopes about him but gurls i'm feeling him real bad.
there was no more deshaun in the situation.
yes i did miss him but i ain't no dickhead i've been through enough plus his in the past hope we've both moved on for the better.

kyza gets a text from t1.
                         teyavon🤞🏽❤️:

teyavon🤞🏽❤️:i'm in the car with my niggas real quick init about to drop my boys home.

me:alright no problem my friends are still here lmk when your on your way.

teyavon🤞🏽❤️:mmhhh do you want anything from the shop ma.

me:why not surprise me teyavon.

teyavon🤞🏽❤️:alright alright like that i got you ma don't worry.

kyza provs:wasn't he so sweet and caring i really got myself a man.

ok ok calm down kyza!

shanii:alright alright i'm literally ready shenayyy are you ready aswell.

shenay:yh i am just lemme finish peeing.

shenay walks out and hugs kyza.

shenay:thanks for letting us stay and make sure you go and get some sleep kyza.

kyza:i will girls thank you.

shanii:bye thank you aswell.

kyza got a buzz from her phone.

teyavon🤞🏽❤️:i'm near your house kyza.

kyza:wait in your car please they coming downstairs.

shanii:anyway your phone ringing plus you look tired so imma leave you to sleep.

"love you gurl"

kyza prov:yh fuck that i ain't keeping that a secret anymore i felt so bad.
lemme go downstairs and let my lil boo in so we can chill for the rest of the night.

kyza goes downstairs and sees teyavon.
she's waves at him and he walks up to her and they go inside.

teyavon:wys so you hiding me from your friends now?

kyza:no otherwise i wouldn't have collected you from downstairs i ain't hiding you i just ain't ready to tell my friend just yet.

teyavon:why? is the problem with your ex and shit.
(grabs her waist).