Drama!!!💥

(((Javell give me an hug and we go upstairs whiles we leave shenay and Kayden downstairs.watching Netflix. )))
"""""Saying """""
Javelll:hold on babes lemme say hi to kayden .
Shanii:cool come upstairs after.
Javell:wys broo,hi shenay ✌🏽
Shenay:hi javell I'm going upstairs Kayden to go get suttin .
Kaydean:Kool babes whats up you good ☝🏼
Javell;yh an nigga good .
Kayden:snm
(((Shenay goes upstairs and she was looking for her charge in my bag she took some thing out and forgot to put them back inside but I didn't know yet she goes back downstairs and lay down with kaydean and javell goes upstairs to go lay done with shanii)))
Shaniii:I'm going to change my clothes babes .
Hold on ..
Javell:Kool .
(((Shanii gone to change her clothes in the bathroom but javell see all the key,lipgloss,shade,clips,bank card,and see the picture of the baby scan 🤦🏽‍♀️👀.)))))

(Javell provs:me I just sit in the room until saw bare thing on the dresser I was going to put it back in her bag until I saw an baby scannn I was too distracted to put all the thing away cuz I was focused on the baby picture 😱😱I was shocked I didn't know how to feel I thought it was her reds dat why she didn't want to fuck but she was pregnant my mum was right .but how did I know it was mines .she come out the bathroom and I put the picture in my pocket but I didn't say anything.)
Shanii walk out and she just smile at me but I was kinda upset to why she didn't tell me did her brother know was he gonna fuck me up cuz her brother was my best mate but we had different Business so we rlly didn't see each other like dat all the time and he was older den me like 21 and I was 20 only one year apart).i couldn't get the fact out my head so I had to back out the picture and break the news.

(So she walk to closet to put her jacket away )

Javell:so what's dis ?

shanii:what's what baby?

Shanii provs:I was shocked I didn't know what to say I was suppose to tell him how did he find out I look around and saw on my desk half of my stuff on the dresser shenay forgot to put the thing back cuz she found her charge and left .i was so scared to what he was gonna say .

Shanii:mhhh babes I can explain 🤦🏽‍♀️!

Javell:hold on what do you mean you can explain so your out here fucking other men just cause I haven't been with you for 4 days 🤨🤦🏽‍♀️.

Shanii:no javell I haven't (I try hold his hand but he pushed my hand away)

Javell:yo listen don't touch me ( I knew I had to klm down and hear her side off the story but I was so pissed )

Shanii:klm down babes (see I don't even know what to do just need him to klm down so I can tell him)

So what do you man think ‼️
Do you think shanii going to explain why she been acting up lately?
What's javell gonna say ?
What's shenay gonna find out ?
Is Kayden the loyal boyfriend he is ?