What about the baby?

Javell and shenay and Kayden come in .
I was kinda scared when javell came in but I needed him anyway he was talking to the doctor.

(Shenay runs up to me and hug me 😌.)

Convos:
Shenay:you alright now babes.

Me:me yes I'm ok 😌.

Kayden:Yoo I'm gonna kill dat boy 😒.

Me:just leave it alone.

(Javell runs in.)

Javell:yo where shanii .

Shenay:she here

(Javell run up and hugs me and start to look more worried.)

Javell:Yoo babes I hope your alright can't believe.

Me:I'm fine now

Kayden:stop saying your fine.

Shenay:stop Kayden.

Kayden:no your acting like your alright but your not your clearly hurt we all can see stop tryna hide it .

Shenay:were all here for you .

Me:I understand you man want revenge but just forget about it atleast I'm still alive .

Javell:yes your alive but WHAT ABOUT THE BABY.

Shanii provs: my heart just drop the way he said it the doctor check up on the baby but they still haven't told us what's going on. I hope everything was ok .

Me:stop worrying javell I love you with all my heart.

Javell:I just want are baby to be ok.(he said rubbing my belly causing me to jump up and scream I look down and me shenay scream oh my god she bleeding.)

Doctor:help help she bleeding I'm going to need you to remove yourself from the room so we can help shanii as possibly.

Javell:no brooo she need me .(screaming)

Shenay:omg noo shanii(she runs and goes outside crying)

Kayden:shouting no bro if she dies or the baby imma kill him (has he say dat shanii starts too fade away)he try run in everyone staring Curtis grab Kayden and hug him and bring him into the special waiting room.

The police come and see javell punching the wall Jayden try stop but the police move him and klm him down in the special waiting room.

(Curtis and Jayden and javell and also Kayden all go in the room there all klm down but shenay is styl outside tryna to klm done she decide to stay outside cause she couldn't stand going inside knowing dat her best friend or best friend baby will end up dead.)

(Shenay calls her mum)
Shenay:mum!!
Shenay mum: yes darling why you crying.
Shenay:shanii she got beaten up she in hospital fighting for her and her babie life😢

Shenay mum:don't worry I'll pray for her and she know you love her at the end of the day.
Shenay:yes mum I know but I hope she will be good .

Shenay mum:shanii is strong so I know she's got this.

Shenay:she the only best friend I can trust.

Shenay mum:I know

Shenay:can't lose her now we had so much to do in life just not now😔

Shenay mum: baby don't think negative stay out there let the doctor do there job and she be happy when she wake up to see your face alright but dat in your mind.

Shenay:alriii mum love you

Shenay. Mum : love you too❤️

Shenay starts to wipe her tear she had to be strong for shanii.