Part29:You say you want an gurlll😍😍.

shenay prov:
Like I just woke up it was 12 yea kinda woke up late but anywayyy 😂 i was just tryna start an new day but I was already piss off at Ramel like he can't even talk to me today just embarrassed me in front of his friend and he had the audacity to tell me to lower my voice .who does he think he is tf 🙄.so at this point I wanted to piss him off I guess he was styl sleeping so I go downstairs and get water you already know what it is YESSS I was gonna do it I go back upstairs open Ramel door go over to his bed I pour the water all over his flipping face😋.

Ramel=the fuckk bro

Shenay=wake up dickhead

Ramel=shenay you gdd why the fuck you doing this.(getting out of the bed)

Shenay=Good for you after what you done yesterday.

Ramel=yooo your styl upset bout dat .

Shenay=hmmmm yes embarrassed me in front of your friend

Ramel=bro shenay I was gonna say I'm sorry.

Shenay =well you didn't Ramel

Ramel=shenay.

Shenay =whatttt

Ramel=man sorry🤦🏾‍♂️

Shenay =yh it's to late .

Ramel =snm den I'll make it up too you .

Shenay =you do you 👋🏽.

Shenay provs:
I wasn't that upset ngl I was kinda over it well I forgive him I didn't want him to make it up to me.

But let see what it's gonna be .

Ramel=aye shenay you going uni .

Shenay =No I'm staying home today.

Ramel:snmm den man gonna go out and come back not for long tho.

Shenay:oh okie den

Ramel:well I'm gonna hop in the shower.

Shenay:kool I'll get ready when you leave to go do whatever you got to do .

______________________________________

Ramel prov:
I knew what she was doing she wanted to see what her surprise was init but I wanted it to be an good day today. Yesterday was the first time we fell out and i dont wanna fall out with her today.cause man was gonna tell her how i was feeling init it's hard to gain an girl trust she trust me with her shit and we had an banging friendship and I didn't want to change. Bro but lemme go hop in the shower and go get this shit for her.

Bro lil tjay was the shit :😎.

20 mins:

Bro but lemme head out now been in here for too long .

Ramel:aye shenayy.

Shenay:yess Ramel

Ramel:you good down there.

Shenay:Yes

Ramel :what you styl angry at me tho .

Shenay provs:

They ah go CHOP MY MONEY,MY MONEY.😛