so sick!

kyza prov:it's like anything that was a problem or i'm tryna fix a problem deshaun was always there for it to come stress my head out with his silly little comments.can we actually deep something imagine if i was pregnant for deshaun child that would be a living hell obvs not the kid but just him in general he just doesn't know when to stop i haven't texted micheal for 3 days now and we do usually talk a lot so he deffo knows something not right it's not like i didn't listen to deshaun it's just you still see stacey on a daily because she works near k1 trap houses so you are most definitely fuckin her or gonna try talk to her again.

micheal🫂🤍*

micheal🫂🤍:are you gonna stop airing me ?

         me:wasn't airing u actually just been low-key and busy and other stuff aswell.

micheal🫂🤍:say no more then man needs to talk to you icl.

me:what is it about?

micheal🫂🤍:it's kinda a face to face conversation.

me:really micheal like now.

micheal 🫂🤍:not now but like at 10 init.

me:i was literally just out icba let's just talk about it on the phone.

micheal🫂🤍:bro uno what forget it.

me:wtf micheal i literally said will have it but on the phone if your gonna bitch forget about it.

micheal🫂🤍:come back when your no longer busy tf.

me: lol ok then.

kyza prov 2:what was actually going on with everyone today like literally everyone was pissing me off deshaun was pissing me off and micheal already comes and try's too with his bad energy  like honestly sick of boys.i was literally just gonna sleep in the living room and just put the tv on shenay was already sleeping but that girl that shenay was fighting hope she doesn't think she getting away with this.

t1:yo u good miss?

kyza:oh sorry i'm good was u staying in here.

t1:yh

kyza:oh calm i'll find somewhere else you stay here.

t1:nah it's klm u can take the big couch i'll take the small one no problem.

kyza:thanks sorry about that tho.

t1:it's alright just my bad for that but your welcome.
so how long you've know javell for then?

kyza: 2 years i think well i'm pretty sure but i knew him first that's how shanii met javell because of me.
but they so stressful together.

t1:wys you put two wrong black ppl together or something.

kyza:no no no don't get me wrong but they was together for a long time init so i don't think i was careful on this one.

t1:well that's a them situation tbvh you can't really do anything now it's just their turn to try change their relationship ygm.

kyza:yh i get u but i always like to make sure my friends are pattern and are happy that i don't even spend enough time on controlling my feelings when a situation happens.

t1:if you upset or anything just come shout me i'm a good listener.

kyza:mmm (whisper) omg and your fine aswell.