part 34:so we both feeling each other .

Ok guys I've been gone for an good weeks but I'm back anyway just to let you know that  shanii and javell have had there baby boy called 🤫wait and see . (Reasons why I didn't make an part because the story was getting every long and for me to have an finish line for will it last will be like 49 good parts so sorry if you wanted to see but let's fast forward to shenay and Ramel .

If you think you miss something out you did not it was just gonna be shanii and the hospital everyone visit and they go home 💁🏽‍♀️.
but how you liking the story tell me .
ramel provs:
Man laying in an hospital bed 🛌. I was scared for myself until I saw Shenay everything was fine that made me realise that I acc like her .
so I saw dskengz,sj,jsfundz all my nigga even know I wasn't aware of what was happening I know they deffo back it . I couldn't stop looking how good Shenay looked her bum tho I don't know I just loved her bum 🍑 more then her breast yh .

dskengz : bro wys nigga 😖.

ramel: bro my good for now.

Shenay: yh I'll just go get something outside.

Sj;koolll.

ramel: aye where you going .

Dskengz: she going to get something Lowe her so we have an acc conversation.

Shenay: I'm going to get an drink .

ramel: well guess what your not sit back down .

Shenay: ramel stop I can stop being childish .

ramel: aye what your name jsfundz go get her the drink .

jsfundz: me so I can get hurt .

Ramel:😠😠.

Shenay:i won't get hurt .

Ramel; if you get hurt bro

Shenay: stop worry ok .

ramel: bro klm aghh-hh

I could tell Ramel was finding it hard to breath next minute Ramel shout out aghhh.

Dskengz: aye doctor bro come come.

Shenay: oh my god ramel I'm sorry I'm sorry .

doctor: ok can you pls leave the room thank you so we can treat Ramel .

sj:brooo😠.

jsfundz: nah fuck fuck FUCK😤😫.

doctor: can we pls have the kit doctor moose doctor moose I repeat can we pls have the kit he is bleeding from the chest and is finding it ard to breath .

Ramel:🤕 breath breath**

doctor walks out .
doctor: there was nothing that bad he just need more that why it looked heavy because the bad blood was full on the padding and needed to be change he'll be out of hospital by tomorrow.you can all go in  now but only for 6 mins .
Dskengz:  Kool .
go back in :
Sj: bro we not finish we need to talk about this when shenay not here.

Ramel: listen I can't hide this from her I promised her nothing like this will happen again and now you wanna CAUSE and WAR🤧.

dskengz: there won't be no fighting back because his getting finished.

jsfundz: we just need to know what we're bringing.
                                         shenay walks in .
Shenay: is everything good she said while raising her eyebrows.

Ramel: yhyh everything good b but aye can you get me water .

shenay :huh I thoughts I wasn't allowed to go outside huh.