⛸ 𝗍𝗐𝗈 🩸

High school parking lot 3 rd POV

3 rd POV

Ariana was standing with her family in the parking lot.
They were about to get into the Volvo when a big screech was heard. Ariana looked to see a van skidding on the ice, careening out of control, heading directly for Bella swan.
Ariana turns to look at her family to see Edward gone.

The van smashed into Bella's truck.
Edward stands up.
He stopped the van from hitting Bella.

The Cullen siblings and niece look at Edward, with no hint for concern for his safety. But with a look of disapproval and fury.

*

Ariana stands with her Aunt Rosalie, Uncle Edward and grandfather.
Ariana and Rosalie look at Edward furiously.

"This isn't just about you! It's about all of us- " Rosalie spoke angrily to Edward but was cut off when they saw Bella looking at them.

"Let's talk in my office" Carlisle says to the teens leading the girls away towards his office.

"I'm just saying, I will have to move to Italy early if he keeps this up" Ariana says walking into  her grandfathers office.

"I know Ari. I know" Carlisle says to the girls.

"Carlisle he needs to get a grip on this! He needs to stop acting like a child!" Rosalie told her father.

"I hear where you both are coming from and I understand your feelings and point of view. But think about what Edward is going through ok? That's all I ask." Carlisle said putting his hands on their shoulders.
Both girls nodded.

*

Many days later.

Ariana was sitting on the couch in the Cullen house living room with Elsa on her lap, and as always talking to her mates

Today they went on a mission and Felix tripped and fell into a big mud pile. He apparently has mud everywhere. And when they say everywhere they mean EVERYWHERE. Which makes Ariana laugh.

"Bella is coming over to properly meet you all tomorrow" Edward spoke coming into the living room.

"WHAT?!" Rosalie shouted getting up from her spot beside Emmett were she was reading a magazine.
Her outburst causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

"Rose let's talk in a civil manner please," Esme spoke to her daughter.

"No! First he saves her from a van crashing into her, which was nice of you Edward, but it could have exposed us. Then you tell her our secret and NOW you want her to come her!" Rosalie yells.

"Edward, if you keep this up you will lose me! The Volturi won't wait if they find out! I will be shipped off to Italy before you can blink!" Ariana shouts standing up.
Seeing their daughter upset, Jasper and Alice get up and walk behind her.
"Edward think this through" Alice spoke calmly.

"Oh come on Alice. You have seen Bella in my future"

"Yes Edward I have. But the future is not always certain. And I would rather keep my daughter for the  rest of her high school years." Alice told her brother.

"I don't have the mental capacity for this right now. I'm going to the rink." Ariana said walking towards the garage.

A/N
I hope you like the story so far.
If there is anything you think I should improve on let me know.
Also I know this was a short chapter, I will try to make the rest longer.