🥀 0.2🥀

Ariana POV

Ariana POV

"Hey Ari? Can I talk to you?" Leo asked me walking up to fall in step with me. I nodded "of course. What's up?" I asked walking into the library. Only to be met with three redheads, that's are all glaring at me.

"Are you sleeping with our dad?" Oliver asked me.

"Oliver!" Diana and Leo yelled at the same time. "Sorry Mom, Dad. But, someone had to ask." Oliver says trying to defend himself.

"Thats not even remotely close to what's going on." I told the twins, before turning to look at Diana. She stood up and walked over placing a hand on my arm. "Ariana dear, he told me all about this last night. I mean I knew parts before but now I know the full truth. And who you are. I'm so happy to meet you." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Okay! Can someone please tell us what's going on?!" Cameron yelled losing his temper.

"Oliver, Cameron. Ariana is you older sister." Leo said to his sons.

"What?!" They yelled. "I can't believe this!"

"When? How? What?" Olive asked.

"When I was a teenager, I got my girlfriend pregnant. My family moved us away, but I ran away so I could see the baby. Arianas mother made the decision to put her up for adoption. There was no changing her mind. Years later when I was an adult, I met your mother, we got married and had you two. Then we were all turned." Leo explains. The boys turned to me, but before they could speak we were interrupted.

"Ariana! Your cousin is here. She wants to talk to you and the Kings. It's important." Renta said hurriedly. I nodded and speed walked after her.

-

I was reading a book at the table in the throne room with the Kings, when Irina came in. "What a pleasant surprise." Aro says softly looking up from his book.

"What do you want? Hmm?" Caius asks giving her a look.

"I have to report a crime." Irina says. She looks at me. "The Cullens..." then she turns back to Aro. "They've done something terrible."

"Allow me, my dear." Aro takes Irina's hand. "Oh, my."

-

"It has come to our attention.... That a well respected coven, has created a" Aro pauses. "Immortal child." Whispers and murmurs began around the throne room. The guards whispering to each other.

"Silence!" Caius yells. The guards fall quite.

"The coven known as the Cullens, have created a child. Now do not fret. We will be going and killing the child. And dealing with this. When the snow sticks." Ari finished. He them dismisses us.

I run to my room. Jane, Alec, Demitri, and Felix follow.

I sit on my bed with my mates around me. And Nala on my lap.

"Come on Mom, Dad. Answer Me!" I yelled trying to get ahold of my family. So far no answer. Not even Kate is answering.

I flop back on my bed and stare at the ceiling.