🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘🩸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana was dressed in a navy blue bodysuit with a black leather skirt, with black and red mesh stilettos, and a black cape/poncho.

She was putting clothes into her suitcase, but Demitri was taking them out right after she does

She was putting clothes into her suitcase, but Demitri was taking them out right after she does. "Demitri Volturi! Stop it now!" She scolded her mate.

"But I don't want you to goooo" Demitri whined dragging out the word go. Felix, Alec and Jane laughing at the scene before them.

"Demitri she will be back in less then a week." Jane told him. "Now let her pack!" Demitri stomped over to the bed and sat down pouting.

"Awe Demi, I'm gonna miss you" Ariana told him walking over to sit on his lap when she put the last article of clothing in the case. "You better." Demitri told her sternly making Ariana laugh.

"My turn!" Alec demand picking Ariana up and laying her in the middle of the bed. Alec put his head on her barest. Ariana slowly started playing with Alec's hair.

Felix feeling unloved went and laid beside her putting his head on top of hers. Jane laid on the other side started reading them a story.

Timeskip

At 8:00 pm Ariana was getting ready to leave. She was about to turn off the light to her room when she looked over in the corner. Normally, Elsa would lie there. But it has been empty for the past couple weeks. Elsa got as old as a fox could in captivity, and sadly passed. Ariana misses her best friend more then anything. But knew from the moment she rescued the small fox cub that the day would come when she would say goodbye.

"Snowflake? Are you coming?" Jane asked walking up behind the raven haired girl. "Yea love, I'm coming."

Timeskip

It was 9:00 am. Ariana has landed in Seattle.

Walking to baggage claim Ariana saw her parents. Seeing them she ran and gave them big hugs. She couldn't call them her parents because they looked the same age and humans would get suspicious.

"Hello darlin'" Jasper said pulling away from the hug. "I'm so glad your here!" Alice gushed giving her daughter another squeeze.

"Me too." Ariana told them grabbing their hands. "But, sadly I can only stay long enough for the graduation. And I have to leave right after. I'm sorry I can't stay for that party."

"It's ok sweetie. I completely understand." Alice told her daughter.

The small family turned and walked out to the car.

A/N
Sorry for a short chapter.
It's just to set up Eclipse.
If you have any advice or suggestions let me know in the comments!