🩸 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.⛸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Chelsea came to get Ariana from her room around 9am. Today was a big day. Ariana had to start her duties in the Volturi.
The kings decided since Ariana is mated to the four top guards she won't be a guard. She will be more like a princess, seeing as the kings and their wives had a parent/Uncle/Brother bond with the young girl.

"Ariana! Open Up!" Chelsea said banging on the door.
"What?!" Ariana asked sternly throwing open the door only in a robe. "Why aren't you dressed and ready?! You have a meeting with the wives in 45 minutes!" Chelsea shouted barging in, but instantly regretting it.
Felix, Alec, and Demetri lay in Arianas bed shirtless, while Jane is in her bra.
"Oh my GOD! What are you animals?!"
The mates just laughed.

"Get ready to go. I'll be back in 25 minutes!" Chelsea told Ariana before running out.

*

Ariana now dressed in a blue dress with baby angels and flowers on it, with a white beray, and high heels with little wings on the back,

Was now walking up to the tower with Chelsea beside her.

"Could you like maybe have warned me?"

"No. Because you just barged right in!" Ariana replied laughing.

"Whatever! We're here. You are no longer my problem." Chelsea said knocking on the door.

Corin opened the door and pulling the raven haired girl into a hug "eek! Ariana I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you since you moved in!"

"Yea well I saw to much of her, and Alec, Felix, Demetri, and Jane this morning." Chelsea told Corin angrily, before walking away.

"COME ON! All the important things were covered!" Ariana shouted after her.