⛸ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 🩸

3rd POV

3rd POV

The Cullens stand in an empty field waiting for Edward to arrive with Bella

Ariana is sitting in the grass by her parents, the young girl is playing with her powers making snowflakes appear in her hands.
Ariana looks over to see Emmett messing around. Ariana created a snowball and threw it at her uncle.

Emmett looked to see a chucking teen girl. He ran and picked her up throwing Ariana in the air.

"Emmett put her down! Bella will be here soon!" Esme scolded her son.

"Aw come on, we're just having fun" Emmett spoke.

"Mama! Daddy! Help me!" Ariana called to her parents that were laughing as Emmett threw their daughter like a football.
"You look like your having fun to me!" Jasper called to his daughter.

Suddenly the car pulled up making Emmett put the girl down. Ariana pushed her uncle, before walking away towards her parents.

"It's time!" Alice called to the group on the field.

Ariana went and stood by Esme, so she could be catcher.

Alice pitches with lightning-fast speed. Edward and Emmett take positions in the outfield.
Rosalie SMASHES the ball with the aluminum bat. It CRACKS like thunder -- and is followed directly by real THUNDER.

"Now I get why you need the thunder" Bella says to Ariana and Esme.
Esme nods and Ariana just ignores her.

The ball SHOOTS like a meteor deep into the forest, rocketing through the trees. Edward disappears after it.

"That has to be a home run." Bella tells the group.

"Edward is very fast." Esme counter dicts.

Rosalie darts around the bases, almost a blur -- Edward races out of the forest with the ball and WHIPS it to home plate. WHAP! Ariana catches it a millisecond before Rosalie slides in.