🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢🩸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana was getting ready in her old room at the Cullens. She is dressed in a light blue dress with daisies, white wedge heels.

Ariana was talking on the phone to Alec

"We have a mission in Seattle." Alec to his mate.

"Really?"

"Yes. Aro said you have to be in Seattle by midnight tonight. Which gives you a bit more time at your parents." This brought a smile to Arianas' face.

"Well, tell Aro I'm very grateful." Ariana said while putting on her ring.

"ARI! Time to go!" Ariana heard her grandmother yell.

"I got to go baby. I'll see you at midnight. Love you." Ariana told Alec before hanging up and running out of her room.

"What is she doing here?" Bella asked when she saw Ariana.

"I'm here to see my parents and Uncle graduate."

"Why? I thought you were happy in Italy?" Bella sneered, trying not to look nervous about a Volturi in her presence. "You eat humans."

Ariana rolled her eyes and looked at her mom. "You look beautiful Mama."

"Thank you sweetie." Alice said hugging her daughter. "Let's get going shall we."

Timeskip

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, Our answers were thing like astronaut, president..." Jessica says standing on the  podium.  "Or in my case, princess." Ariana chuckles quietly. "When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!" Loud hoots and hollers from the audience, "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent."

Ariana looks at her parents and smiles softly. She wishes she would have gotten to graduate. But, fate had different plans.

"So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know." Jessica finishes.

"I'm so happy for you both!" Ariana says excitedly hugging both of her parents before turning to Bella.

"I know we aren't the best of friends and don't get along like at all," Ariana chuckles "but, I'm happy and proud of you,"  Bella nods at the girl still intimidated.

"I was talking to Alec earlier and I have been told I can stay long enough for a bit of the party." Ariana tells her mom making Alice squeal.

"Ariana. There is someone who wants to talk to you." Edward tells his niece. Ariana turned to see Andrew standing there looking at her. "I'll be back in a second."

"What can I do for you?" Ariana asks walking up to the new graduate. "Where have you been Ari? Your family all came back but not you?" Andrew asks the princess.

"I moved to Italy." Ariana says bluntly.

"What? Why? When?"

Ariana chuckles. "Well, not that I owe you an answer but, I go to a boarding school. And I my girlfriend lives there."

Andrew looked at the girl shocked. "What? You have a girlfriend? Your gay? Is that why you never went out with me?"

"Actually I'm Bisexual. And I never went out with you cause your an ass." Ariana told him. She then walked away back to her family.