🥀 0.1🥀

! SAME OUTFIT AS LAST!

Ariana POV

I stood completely shocked looking at the man. I finally came out of my daze when Felix said my name. I looked up at him, before Turing to all the guards that don't include, Jane, Felix, Demitri, Alec, and Renta. "OUT! NOW!" I yelled at them. They then ran out of the room like their lives depended on it. And we'll it probably did.

"What do you mean your my father?!" I sneered at him.

"I'm your birth father." He started. But sensing that, that wasn't enough for me he continued. "Your mother was Sofia Rodriguez, yes?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm Leo Martinez. I met your mother when we were in high school. We dated for about 5 months. Then she got pregnant. My family, moved away when they found out. But, I ran away. I hid in the basement of the school. Just to see you when you were born. I couldn't stop your mother from giving you up. Believe me. I tried. But I couldn't." He told me. I looked at him in the eyes. He wasn't lying. And I know I could just get Aro to read his mind. But I wanted to do this my way.

"Prove it."

He nodded. "I need to be able to use my arms." He said looking between Demitri and Felix. They looked at me. I nodded. He moved his arms and grabbed something out of his jacket, he went to move to me. Jane and Alec ran in front of me. He looked down. Then handed something to Jane. Jane looked down at whatever it was before looking at Alec, with a look of disbelief. Jane then walked over and handed me two photos.