🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥6🩸

3rd POV

3rd POV

It's been 2 months since the graduation. Ariana and her mates have spent lots of quality time together. Talking more about their future.

But, now they have to go back to Forks to deal with the Newborn Army situation. So here we are, walking towards the battle grounds.

Ariana walked beside Jane through the woods to the clearing. The group of Volturi stop when they reach the Cullens. "It appears you've done our work for us." Ariana says with a straight face looking at her grandfather.
"Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact." Jane adds.

"We were lucky." Carlisle tells them.
"I doubt that."

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight." Alec says from his spot behind Ariana.

"Yes. It's not often we're rendered unnecessary."

"If you'd arrived a half hour ago, you would've fulfilled your purpose." Edward sneered at Arianas mate. Ariana looks to her uncle who is holding the human close and growls.
"Pity."
Jane then sees the newborn, Bree, crouching by the fire. "You missed one."

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender." Carlisle tells her.

"That wasn't yours to offer." Ariana tells her grandfather a grim look appears on her face.
As Jane moves to Bree, Esme shoots Carlisle a concerned look. Carlisle subtly shakes his head, don't. "Why did you come?" Ariana asked sternly.
Before Bree can answer, Jane focuses her power, sending an invisible searing current through Bree's body. Bree screams in pain. Bella flinches. Esme quickly steps up.
"They came to destroy us – to kill Bella." Arianas grandmother told them. Jane ignores Esme, continues her torture, enjoying it."Who created you?"

" You don't need to do that. She'll tell you anything you want to know." Esme pushes, looking over to her granddaughter.

"I know." Jane tells her.

Carlisle puts a hand on Esme's shoulder. Bree's screaming briefly stops. Jane waits for an answer.

"I don't know Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe." Bree answered. Jane zaps her again – Esme is about to say something.

"Her name was Victoria. Perhaps you knew her." Edward says. Bree's pain abruptly ceases. Jane faces Edward with an innocent smile that's somehow unnerving.The other four Volturi are suddeny positioned behind Jane. We didn't even see them move.

Bella plants herself firmly at Edward's side. The air is tense. This could turn bad, fast. Carlisle intercedes with great and purposeful calm. "Edward. If the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would've stopped her. Isn't that right, Ariana?" Carlisle questions.

Ariana just looks at Carlisle. "Of course. Felix." Felix moves to Bree.

"She didn't know what she was doing. We'll take responsibility for her. Give her a chance." Esme intervened.

"The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know that she's still human." Jane tells them.

"The date is set." Bella speaks up. Ariana looks at her in surprise for talking back to Jane. Edward stands ready to defend her. Jane turns back to Felix.

"Take care of that, Felix. I'd like to go home."

Meanwhile Felix, with his enourmous strenght, easily tears Bree from limb to limb. Her screams quickly cease, though the metallic screeching sound continues.

"Thank you, Felix. Until next time." Ariana tells her old family before walking away following her mates.

A/N
So this is the end of Eclipse! I know it was shot but I could really think of what to put for it. I have a couple ideas for breaking dawn part one. And lots for part 2.
I'm think about weather I want to combine them into one act or have them separate. Let me know!
Also I'm going to start working on my Jasper story so check that out!