🩸 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ⛸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana is goofing off with Emmett like always

"Ah come on Ari, one picture then you can send it to your guards" Emmett pleaded jokingly at his niece.

"Ugh! Fine. But just because I looks so fabulous!" Ariana caved in.
She did a little poise and Emmett took the picture.

After Ariana set the picture her mother walked in dragging Edward and Bella behind her.

"Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in." Carlisle said as he and Esme hugged the human.
"Like that's even possible. Happy birthday, Bella."

Alice took a picture of them without Bella noticing till after. "Found it in your bag. Mind?"

"Dating an older woman. Hot." Emmett tells Edward who gives him a look. "What?"

Ariana walks over to Bella handing her a gift. "It's from Rose and I."
"It's a necklace. Alice picked it out." Rosalie adds.

"Show me the love!" Alice says taking a picture of Edward and Bella.

Ariana walks over to her dad. "I think I'm getting mom a camera for her birthday."  Jasper laughed at his daughter.

"Here this ones from Emmett." Says Alice as she hands Bella a box.

The others crowd around... Jasper somewhat away. Bella, no fan of being the center of attention, opens the gift to find an empty car-radio box.

"Umm thanks?"

"Already installed it in your truck." Emmett said proudly.

"Finally a decent sound system in that piece of" but before Edward could finish his sentence Bella cut him off. "Hey, don't hate the truck. Thank you Emmett."

As Bella goes to open another gift she gets a paper cut. And just like that all hell breaks lose.

Jasper growls and lunges at Bella. Edward pushes Bella out of the way which sends her flying. Jaspers body collides with Edwards.

Emmett and Carlisle tackle Jasper to the ground. Holding him down.
Alice rushes forward, Ariana behind her.

"Jaz shhh" Alice says calmly. The mother daughter duo trying to calm Jasper suddenly stop. The blood overwhelming their senses.

Carlisle in full control goes to stand in front of Bella.

"Emmett. Get jasper out of here." Carlisle says. "Emmett." He says again, this time gaining his attention.

Emmett reins himself in, elbows Rosalie. They drag the snarling Jasper out, with Ariana hot on their heels. Esme holds her nose, politely exits with the others. Alice looks at Bella, apologetic --
"I'm sorry. I can't."

*

After Edward came home from dropping Bella off they had a family meeting

"We need to move." Edward says.

"Wait what?!" Ariana questions confused.

"Really? You think this is the best idea son?" Carlisle asked.

"Yes. It's not safe for her in our world."

"You think?" "Could have told you that." Rosalie and Ariana say at the same time.
Ariana earning a slap on the back of her head from her mother. That making Emmett laugh.

"You know what will happen to me if we move Edward?" Ariana retortingly asked. Edward nodded looking down.
"Please. We can't move yet. They will take her away." Alice cries, jasper rubbing her back.

"She is graduating in about a year anyway. What's the big deal?"

"Are you seriously asking that question?!" Jasper growls.

"Edward come on! It's like your choosing your human over your niece!" Rosalie yells.

"Calm down. It's not Edwards decision it's mine." Carlisle starts making all the attention go to him.
"And I think it's best if we move. I'm sorry Jasper, Alice, and Ariana."

Alice suddenly wails. Trying to cry but no tears fall. Ariana sits back in silence and shock. And Jasper tries to hug his to girls.

*