🩸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ⛸

3rd POV

3rd POV

"No Angel I refuse to let you go to school dressed like that" Alec told Ariana over the phone as she walked out of her room for school

"Oh come on Alec, it just clothes and how are you gonna make me stay home? Your hours away." Ariana told him smiling.

"I'll tell your dad." Alec says smirking.
"Oh, and how will you do that?" Ariana asks the vampire.

"Like this. MR. HALE!" Alec shouts through the phone.
"Alec!" Ariana hisses.

In a flash Jasper is in the room.
"Why did Alec yell? And what on EARTH ARE YOU WEARING?!" Jasper questions, the tone of his voice making Alice come into the living room where the father and daughter were. As well as Emmett and Rosalie join the conversation.

"I think she looks hot." Rosalie states smirking at her niece.
"ROSALIE!" Jasper, Emmett, and Alec hiss at the same time. Alice just laughs.

"Alec I thought you would like this outfit." Ariana says to her mate.
"Well, um, uh, I- I do you l-look h-hot. but but I'm not there and your going to school with horny human boys." Alec stutters.
"What's that Volturi ?!" Jasper growls.
"Um nothing!"
"Ariana please just go put on a jacket!" Jasper tells his daughter.
"UGH! Fine." Ariana says running up to her room grabbing Alec's leather jacket.

"Is this better?" Ariana asks her family and Alec.
"Yes much." They all day.

The family and Alec continue to talk but stop when they here the door open and Edward tell Bella to shush.
"Bella. Be quite for a second."
Luckily for them Alec couldn't hear them.

"Aly. Babe I gotta go. I'll call you after school. I love you." Ariana tells him.
"Love you too Angel." Alec says. Then they end the call.

"Ok. Let's go to school." Alice tells the group after seeing the sad look on her daughters face.

Ariana sits on the couch and makes no effort to get up.
"Alice" jasper whispers to his wife nodding his head in the direction of their daughter.
"Hey Rose, you guys go on without us. We'll meet you at school." Alice told her sister who nodded.

"Hey darlin. What's wrong?" Jasper asked and he and Alice sat beside Ariana.

"Well, it's just- ugh never mind" Ariana starts.
"No sweetie sit down and tell us." Alice commands her daughter.
"It's just like, I haven't had as much time to talk with Alec, Jane, Felix, and, Demitri, because Bella is always here and if they find out, who know what will happen."

Alice and Jasper nod understanding.

"I know sweetheart. We will figure it out." Alice says hugging her daughter. Jasper joins in on the hug.

"Now let's get to school before we're late."

*

With Edward and Bella

"Hey Edward. Who was Ariana talking to on the phone and why did I have to be quite?" Bella asked confused.

"Um. Nobody important right now Bella."

Bella was confused. Why wouldn't Edward tell her? Why was he avoiding the question?
Bella has always hated Ariana. She has the whole family wrapped around her finger. And they turned her. She is so pretty and so young. Bella wants to be the girl. But, she also doesn't understand why the family is so protective of her. And why Ariana hates her.

*

Ariana walks with Jasper and Alice in the school on the way to class when they see Bella and Edward.

Alice smiles and skips over to Bella "HAPPY-"
But before Alice could finish Bella covers her mouth.
"Shhh!"

Alice hugs Bella and whispers Happy birthday in her ear.

Bella sees Ariana and Jasper over Alice's shoulder, the father daughter duo offer the girl and small smile and nod.

"Alice I said no gifts" Bella exclaims as Alice handed her a box.

"You did. I didn't. I've already seen it and guess what? You love it."

"You had a vision about my birthday." Bella states curiously.

"And about the green dress you'll be wearing to your party tonight. Great color on you" Alice says smiling.

"... My party?"

"Please? It'll be fun." Alice pleads.

"I... guess I can deal --"

"Great! See ya at seven!" Alice says hurriedly.

Alice hugs her again and races off before she can change her mind. Which is when Bella realizes --
"Wait, Jasper, no fair with the mood control."

He offers an apologetic bow before Alice drags him and Ariana away.

*