🩸 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ⛸

3rd POV

3rd POV

It was the day. Ariana Hale was getting crowned Princess of Volturi.

In the throne room, Aro, Marcus, and Caius, were sitting in their thrones. Demetri and Felix standing on opposite sides of the steps. Alec standing in between Marcus and Aro's thrones. Jane's usual spot empty because she is helping Ariana.

Sulplicia and Athenodora standing on the balcony looking down at the room with Corin behind them.

Afton and Santiago by the doors as always.

Heidi, Chelsea, and Renta, along with other guards sitting in chairs waiting for the coronation to start.

Alice Cullen sitting in the front row.

Jasper Hale was waiting outside his daughters room. He is to walk her down to the throne room, and then sit down.

Jane opened the door. "Mr. Hale, she is ready."

Jasper held his breath. He felt like he was giving his daughter away at her wedding.

"Hi Daddy. What do you think?" Ariana asked stepping out.

"You look beautiful Darlin" Jasper told her going I for a hug

"You look beautiful Darlin" Jasper told her going I for a hug. "Are you ready?"
Ariana nodded. " let's go."
Jane smiled and walked in front of the father daughter duo.

Jane quickly opened the throne room doors not letting Ariana be seen, as she ran up to her spot.
Jane nodded at Afton and Santiago.

The throne room doors opened. Ariana walked in with her father. Jasper lead her up to the steps then went to sit with Alice.

"Ariana Rosalie Hale, do you promise to take care and responsibility of the Volturi and Vampire world?" Aro started.

"Yes."

"Do you promise to in-force the laws of the supernatural world?"

"Yes."

"Then I hear by crown you PRINCESS ARIANA ROSALIE HALE- VOLTURI, PRINCESS OF VOLTURI!" Aro yelled throughout the room, placing Arianas crown on top of her head.

^ Arianas crown

^ Arianas crown

*

"Mama!" Ariana shouted running over to her parents.
"My sweet girl! I'm so proud of you!" Alice said hugging her daughter.

"Thank you." Ariana said pulling her parents to the corner of the room. "What's going on with Edward and the rest of the family?"

"Edward is in Rio, and everyone else is in Alaska." Jasper told his daughter.

"Wow. He is in a whole different country then you."

"Yes. He is still grieving." Alice spoke calmly knowing this is a touchy subject.

"It's not like she's dead. And it was his decision anyway." Ariana muttered.

"I know sweetheart. I know."

*