⛸ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.🩸

Cullen House 3 rd POV

Cullen House
3 rd POV

Ariana is sitting on a stool in the kitchen with Elsa at her feet

Ariana is sitting on a stool in the kitchen with Elsa at her feet. And of course she was texting one of her mates.
"Ariana please put the phone away, Bella is here" Esme told her granddaughter.
"Grandma she hit me in the head with a volleyball" Ariana complained.
"Ari your a vampire, it didn't really hurt you." Emmett spoke looking at his niece.
Ariana just rolled her eyes and put her phone away as Bella and Edward walked in.

"Bella. We're making Italiano for you." Esme tells the human girl.

"Bella This is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." Edward explained, making Ariana roll her eyes.

"Bon girono?" Bella asked

"Molto nene!"

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first." Carlisle spoke.

"I hope your hungry" spoke Esme with a smile on her face.

"Oh, absolutely-" but before Bella could finish Edward cuts her off.
"She already ate"

Ariana scoffs, and reaches to get her phone but Esme grabs it, making her roll her eyes.
Rosalie shatters a bowl in anger at Bella and Edward.

"Perfect" Rosalie states.

"I just assumed- since you don't eat"

"Of course. That was very considerate of you." Esme spoke calmly.

"Ignore Rosalie and Ariana. I do." Edward told his girlfriend.

"Yes, let's keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us." Ariana speaks standing up from her spot.

"I would never, ever tell anyone" Bella tried to defend herself.

"She knows that." Carlisle spoke reassuring the human girl.

"The problem is you two have become public now.." Emmett trailed off.

"Emmett"

"No. She should know" Rosalie spoke turning to Bella. "The whole family will be implicated is this ends badly."

"Badly?" Bella questions "oh. Badly. Like where I become the meal."

Emmett chokes back laughter. Edward grins. Wraps his arm around Bella. Even Esme has to chuckle. Ariana and Rosalie roll their eyes.

"Hi Bella" Ariana hears her mom say walking in the room. "I'm Alice. You do smell good." Alice says hugging the girl.

"Alice" Edward warns.

"It's alright. Bella and I are going to be great friends."

"And you're Jasper right?" Bella asked extending her hand.

Ariana walks over to stand beside her parents which confused Bella.

"Pleasure to meet you" Jasper responded. Not shaking her hand scared to hurt her.

"You won't hurt her Jasper" Alice told her husband.
Jasper looked down at his daughter to see her nod in reassurance at him. Jasper smiled.

"I'll give you a tour of the house." Edward spoke, taking Bella's hand.

"What's Jasper, Alice and Arianas relationship? Are they like all together or something?" Bella asked Edward once they were alone.

"Oh no. No. When Ariana turned she was so young that she still needed parents. And since Jasper was the one who turned her, they adopted her." Edward explained, making Bella oh.

A/N
Again another short chapter and I'm sorry for that